Conclusion (For detailed astrological analysis read the analysis section):
The current transits are as follows;
- The transit Rahu/Ketu are in Taurus/Scorpio at 10.54 degrees in approaching midpoint to natal Saturn in Leo at 6.33 degrees. The natal Saturn is connected with Ketu.
- The transit Saturn is retrograde in Capricorn at 12.46 degrees and it will turn direct on October 11, 2021. After this date the Saturn will aspect the natal Mars (fights, disputes, etc.) in Cancer at 15.09 degrees. The aspect will be exact by end of December 2021. Before this date, even the transit Rahu/Ketu in Taurus/Scorpio will be also in exact midpoint to natal Saturn in Leo at 6.33 degrees. So, before December 2021 there will be internal disputes within the party.
- The transit Saturn after October 11, 2021 will be approaching trine to natal Moon (which is connected with Rahu). The natal Moon is in 6th house signifying internal disputes, leaders getting sick, etc.
- Transit Saturn after afflicting the natal Moon (as mentioned above) will aspect (trine aspect) the natal Jupiter and Saturn after December 5, 2021.
- The transit Jupiter will turn “Direct” from October 18, 2021. Jupiter will then aspect natal Jupiter and Saturn. This will be the period where there will be lot of churning within the party and new leadership will emerge within the party. This is before January 2, 2022. However, this churning and new leadership will not help the Party to regain power.
- Thereafter the transit Jupiter will be conjunct natal Ketu and Opposition natal Moon in Virgo. Immediately after this date again there will be internal strife and some senior member of the party will face health issue/expire. This period is between February 2022 to July 2022 or between November 2022 to February 2023.
- After February 2023 the Congress party will rise and gain power. This should not be read as coming to power at the Centre.
Time and again I have been tweeting about various party’s developments, changes in some State governments, resignations of some CMs, etc. The latest was the development in Punjab. My first tweet on Punjab was on June 9, 2021 (https://twitter.com/jupiter_astro/status/1402622672865955844). When Navjyot Singh Siddhu was made the PCC Chief, all in the political were saying that Siddhu won the game. But, I had tweeted that worst is yet to come. Captain Amarinder Singh resigned as CM and Charanjit Singh Channi was appointed as CM. Later, Siddhu resigned as PCC Chief. Still the drama is not yet over. Captain Amarinder Singh will open his cards after mid October 2021. He is going to be a spoiler for Punjab Congress.
Similarly, when all were going on well for Chattisgarh government, I tweeted on August 25, 2021 that Chattisgarh government is at stake (https://twitter.com/jupiter_astro/status/1430551331773710341). As of latest news, it is said that current CM, Bhupesh Bhagel will be holding the post till UP elections (which is scheduled in March/April 2022).
My latest tweet on October 1, 2021 is that there will be more infighting within Congress party before December 2021 (https://twitter.com/jupiter_astro/status/1443959466261553158).
Similar to the above, I have also tweeted in the past about Bharatiya Janata Party. I will be writing about BJP in the coming days, similar to this article.
Now, I will take the Indian National Congress Party’s chart and analyse astrologically all the major past events like imposition of emergency, death of main stream Congress leaders, etc.
The chart of Indian National Congress Party is given below.
The above chart is considered by almost all in the astrologers. We will analyse with major past events.
- Imposition of emergency on June 25, 1975. On this date the transit Rahu/Ketu were in Scorpio/Taurus at 5.45 degrees. It was exactly at the midpoint of natal natal Saturn in Leo at 6.33 degrees.
- Death of Indira Gandhi on October 31, 1984. On this date the transit Rahu/Ketu were in Taurus/Scorpio at 4.45 degrees. It was exactly at the midpoint of natal natal Saturn in Leo at 6.33 degrees.
- Death of Rajiv Gandhi on May 21, 1991. On this date the transit Saturn turned retrograde on May 16, 2021. Also, the transit Rahu/Ketu were in Sagittarius/Gemini at 27.56 degrees approaching the natal Sun (political leaders) in the 10th house. In the natal chart the Sun is connected with Rahu.
- Massive loss in Lok Sabha Election of 2014. The first phase of elections began on April 7, 2014. On this date the transit Ketu was in Aries 5.05 degrees in exact trine to natal Saturn in Leo at 6.33 degrees. In the natal chart the Saturn is connected with Ketu. Similarly the transit Rahu was in Libra at 5.05 degrees in exact trine to natal Jupiter in Gemini at 6.09 degrees.
- Repeat of loss in Lok Sabha Elections of 2019. The first phase of elections began on April 11, 2019. On this date Saturn and Ketu were in exact conjunction. In the natal chart Saturn is connected with Ketu. The transit Jupiter was retrograde was in Sagittarius at 00.13 approaching natal Mercury. In the natal chart Mercury is connected with Jupiter. But transit Saturn and Ketu in conjunction were a spoiler. Because of Jupiter there was a marginal increase in seats but it was very negligible.
- Resignation of Kamalnath, CM of Madhya Pradesh on March 20, 2020. On this date the transit Ketu was in Sagittarius at 9.54 degrees in approaching trine to natal Saturn in Leo at 6.33 degrees. In the natal chart the Saturn is connected with Ketu.
- Death of Pranab Mukherjee on August 31, 2020. On this date the transit Rahu/Ketu were in Gemini/Sagittarius at 1.13 degrees approaching natal Mercury in Scorpio at 26.40 degrees.
- Death of Ahmed Patel on November 25, 2020. On this date the transit Rahu/Ketu were in Taurus/Scorpio at 26.40 degrees exactly going over the natal Mercury in Scorpio at 27.43 degrees.
- Resignation of Capt. Amarinder Singh, CM of Punjab on September 18, 2021. On this date the transit Rahu/Ketu were in Taurus/Scorpio at 10.54 degrees in approaching midpoint to natal Saturn in Leo at 6.33 degrees. In the natal chart Saturn is connected with Ketu.
B.Com., MFM Finance (NMIMS)
2 Year Jyotirvid and 3 Year Jyotirvisharad
(From Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan, Mumbai)
Certificate/Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Sanskrit (From Mumbai University)
M A Sanskrit (Darshan) from Kavi Kulguru Kalidas Sanskrit University, Ramtek, Nagpur)
Professor of Astrology at Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Mumbai
Date: October 3, 2021
Time: 4.00 PM, Mumbai, India(Copyright – No portion of this article can be reproduced without the written permission of the Author)