I had written article on what is likely to happen on 28th March, 2015 in the national council meeting of AAP. …. http://jupiterastrology.com/c9-political-predictions/arvind-kejriwal-aap-and-its-national-council-meeting-to-be-held-on-28th-march-2015-shows-damaging-reputation-for-arvind-kejriwal/
We all know that on 28th March, 2015 at the national council meeting of AAP at Delhi, YY and PB along with Ajit Jha and Prof. Anand Kumar were expelled from the national executive of AAP. Now the fight has become so bitter that these people may even by expelled from the party. Now volunteers in AAP are at cross roads and are not sure which way the party is headed. There are some sections of volunteers who feel that the removal of YY & PB team was undemocratic and some feel that in spite of all these happenings they feel whatever AK has done it is right for AAP. On the other hand, YY and PB team (as it is now) they are still the primary member of AAP and they feel that AAP ideology has been compromised. YY and PB team are still under the impression that there are many volunteers at AAP are sympathetic towards them and with this assumption they have arranged a event “Swaraj Samwad” at Delhi on 14th April, 2015 at 10 am. AAP has at the same time issued clear instructions to its volunteers stating that anyone found supporting the event of 14th April, 2015 will be penalised. The event of 14th April, 2015 is viewed important as this is the first sort of meeting of volunteers called by YY and PB team after their expulsion. YY and PB team are now confused and at the same time would like to test waters by conducting the above event to see how the response will be. Now it is not clear whether YY and PB team will form another party to counter AAP. As per reports it is seen that YY and PB team have three options namely;
- Stay within AAP (provided they are not expelled) and fight to bring back the founding principles of AAP.
- Form a movement like IAC and compete with AAP
- Form a new political party altogether.
The hidden objective of 14th April, 2015 is still not clear to many volunteers in AAP. At the same time there are many volunteers who are politically inclined are going adopt a wait and watch policy.
Astrologically, as a researcher in “mundane” astrology have been watching the movements and wanted to decipher what is likely to happen to AAP and its splinter groups (YY and PB team). I have from the 14th April, 2015 event tried to analyse what is the likely impact for both AAP and YY and PB team.
The chart for the 14th April, 2015 at 10 am at Delhi is as follows. The exact time of the event is not known. Though, from various sources I have been given to understand that the meeting is expected to begin at 10.00 am.
The above chart should not be viewed in any way as the foundation chart as the motive and objective of the meeting is not yet clear to the people. At the same time this chart has its own importance as this being the first meeting. For any event to be successful, it is necessary that proper muhurtha need to be chosen. So with the above chart in hand we will see how this will have impact on the future of YY and PB team and readers can decipher its impact on the AAP.
The panchang of 14th April, 2015 are as follows;
- Tithi is Krishna dasami
- Week day is Tuesday ruled by Mars
- Nakshatra is Dhanista (ruled by Mars), cardinal (chara), Urdhwamukh (upward rising)
- Subha yoga
- Vishti karan
- Hora lord is Mercury
- The rising sign is Gemini at 6 degrees. Which though is a dual sign can be taken as fixed sign as 15 deg of Gemini is fixed and beyond 15 deg is Movable.
- The lagna rising is Gemini. The lagna lord is in the 11th house along with Mars (6 and 11 lord).
- The lagna star lord is Mars is finely placed in the 11th house in own house.
- The 5th house is the house of following. The lord of 5th house is Venus and placed in the 12th house in the own house. In the navamsa Venus is exalted.
- The lord of 7th house (alliance partners like other socialist movements, people with like minded ideology, etc) Jupiter is exalted and in the 2nd house of wealth. In the navamsa, Jupiter is in own house Sagittarius.
- The lord of 10th house (denoting fame, status, position, etc) Jupiter as mentioned above is exalted. In the navamsa, Jupiter is in own house Sagittarius.
- The lord of 9th house (denoting fortune, bhagya) is in the 6th house a upachaya sthana and in navamsa it is exalted.
- The Sun (significator of politics) is in rashi sandhi. But this sandhi between a watery and fiery sign is not good. Further, it is in Rahu/Ketu axis.
- The lagna lord of D1 is in the 10th house of D10 and similarly, lagna lord of D10 is in 10th house in D1. This is an excellent combination showing mutual synchronisation between D1 and D10.
- The dasa as per vimshotari is of Mars/Jupiter. Mars is in the 11th house in its own house along with the lagna lord. Mars aspects Jupiter the 7th and 10th lord and is exalted. This is an excellent combination.
- Sun is the significator of politics. At the time of starting of the event Sun is at the rashi sandhi and will move to Aries which is its exaltation sign. So, the Sun is also strong by moving towards exaltation.
- From the above, it is very clear that the date and time chosen for the meeting is very good astrologically.
From the above we can expect that the meeting is expected to be attended by lot of volunteers from across India and also many dis-satisfied leaders from AAP are also expected to attend. Now how this is going to impact the future of AAP is to be watched. I am in the process of writing what is the future of AAP and soon upload my article.
Please note that since, I am also the volunteer of AAP the above article should in no way be construed as my personal opinion. The above article should be read as an independent article and readers are requested not to view the article from any other perspective.
B.Com., MBA Finance (NMIMS)
2 Year Jyotirvid and 3 Year Jyotirvisharad
(From Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan, Mumbai)
Date: 6th April, 2015
Time: 02.30 PM, Mumbai