Lunar eclipse is occurring on 4th April, 2015 at 14.29 hours. It occurs on Pisces/Virgo axis. There are different opinions on the effect on eclipse. Some take degree of Rahu/Ketu and some take the degree of Moon (if its Lunar) and some take degree of Sun (if its Solar). But the real impact will be felt by the degree of Rahu/ketu. For knowing the impact of eclipse, we need to see the following;
- The houses which gets afflicted by the eclipse
- Eclipse on the natal Sun
- Eclipse on the natal Moon
Apart from the above there are various other points which are taken into account for reading the impact.
Now we will analyse the impact of the above eclipse with reference to the oath taking chart of Maharashtra Chief Minister, Mr. Devendra Fadnavis.
Mr. Devendra Fadnavis “began” taking oath on October 31, 2014 at 4:26 pm at Mumbai, Maharashtra. Swearing in chart is a very important chart which tells a lot about the functioning of government, relationship with allies, longevity of government, etc. You can read my analysis on this in my website… http://jupiterastrology.com/c9-political-predictions/maharashtra-chief-minister-swearing-in-chart-what-does-it-say/
The following is the chart of the oath taking..
The following is the Lunar eclipse chart of 4th April, 2015….
The eclipse occurs in Pisces/Virgo axis and this happens to be the 1/7 axis of the oath taking chart. The eclipse begins at 14.29 hours and ends at 20.30 hours. So this is approximately for 6 hours. The effect of eclipse is directly proportional to the number of months as the number of hours. This is applicable for Lunar eclipse. In the case of Solar eclipse the effect will be for number years. The Rahu ‘s degree in eclipse chart is at Vigro 15 deg 56.
The 1st house deals with the oath taker himself and his followers. In addition to this as per mundane astrology, the 1st house deals with Ministry of home affairs. The 7th house deals with the allies. In this specific case its Shiv Sena. As per the 5 year compressed vimshottari dasa the dasa of Rahu will begin from the 1st week of April, 2015 and will end in January 2016. Rahu in the oath taking chart is on the 7th house of allies and in exact degree of natal Mercury.
- Since, the eclipse occurs on the 1st house of oath taking chart, the CM’s health needs care and prone to sickness. Of course this is subject to the natal chart of CM. Since the birth details are not available the possibility of this event may or may not be possible.
- Since, the eclipse falls in the 1st house, there will be changes in the ministry of home affairs. Taking this further, there is also likely hood of changes in the portfolios of minsters as well.
- Since, the eclipse occurs on the 7th house, there will be signs of split in the alliance with Shiv Sena.
- Keeping the above point in mind, Shiv Sena and BJP will decide to contest separately in the BMC elections in 2017.
- Since, the Rahu dasa will begin (as per compressed dasa) and Rahu being in the 7th house (allies), there is every possibility of split in the alliance or strain in relationship.
- As per transit, the asc lord of oath taking chart, Jupiter is retrograde till 9th April, 2015. Saturn is retrograde. So the aspect of Saturn will be there on natal/transit Jupiter (Saturn being retrograde will aspect from its previous house). Further, transit Mars/Ketu also will aspect transit/natal Jupiter. Since, Jupiter is afflicted the impact on the 1st house is more apparent.
2 year Jyotirvid and 3 year Jyotirvisharad
(From Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan, Mumbai)
March 30, 2015
Mumbai, 9.30 pm