- The effect of Solar eclipse will be there till next one year till June 2021.
- His health needs utmost care and all precautions need to be taken.
- There will be challenges for him from our neighbouring countries like Pakistan, China, etc. He should be calculative while taking decision to be a first mover in case there is conflict with these countries.
- He will be forced to make changes in his cabinet
- There will be challenges for him to maintain stability in the stock markets, education system, entertainment industry, etc. Any major changes in these areas should be taken only after consulting the experts.
- In order to overcome from the malefic effects of Solar eclipse, he should come up with maximum schemes which will help the poor and also feed the poor on the day of eclipse.
We will all witness another Solar Eclipse on June 21, 2020 which will be occurring in the sign Gemini. The previous Solar eclipse of December 26, 2019 which has proved very dangerous not only for India but across the world. The coming Solar eclipse of June 21, 2020, will be visible in India. I have written a research article on all the previous Solar eclipses those have occurred in the sign Gemini since the year 1947 (http://jupiterastrology.com/c8-mundane/solar-eclipse-of-june-21-2020-a-statistical-analysis-of-past-solar-eclipse-occurred-in-the-sign-gemini-important-events-of-the-past-during-the-period-of-eclipse-sidereal-niryana-analy/).
There are many birth charts which are floating around of Narendra Modi which are signifying various Ascendants ranging from Virgo to Scorpio. However, his Moon lagna (Rashi) is Scorpio which has been adopted by all the learned Astrologers.
I have attached his horoscope (with 11 am as his birth time), which also has the planetary positions as on the date and time of Solar eclipse of June 21, 2020. The planetary positions are given under the box “Gochara (Transits)”. The effect of Solar eclipse is felt at least for a period of one year, unless any intervening Solar eclipse is witnessed in India. The next Annual Solar eclipse falls on June 10, 2021, but it is not seen in India.
If you notice the Solar eclipse is falling in the 8th house from his Scorpio sign. The 8th house is not good at all for his health. The natal Jupiter Rx which is in his 4th house gives its 5th aspect to eclipse degree, which is beneficial. The natal Rahu/Ketu is forming exact “T” square to eclipse degree in Gemini. This is not at all good. He will face stiff challenges and there is danger of his health getting deteriorated. The Lagna rising at the time of maximum eclispe is Leo and this falls in his 10th house from Scorpio. Few Astrologers take his birth time as 11 am by which his Ascendant falls in Scorpio. The lord of Leo (which fro his natal chart) is the 10th house of his Governance, status, position, image, etc. Its lord Sun, is under eclipse in the 8th house. So, here again, there are lot of challenges seen from Governance point of view. He will face stiff challenges in terms of Governance. He is likely to make changes in his cabinet during the period. The Solar eclipse of June 21, 2020 which is occuring in Gemini at 6 degrees is aspected by Mars from the 5th house and its also quincunx (malefic) aspect from Saturn Rx from 3rd house. The 5th house in mundane astrology signifies entertainment industry, education system, stock exchanges, scandals arising from immorality, etc. The 3rd house signifies the bordering countries, terror attacks from them, communications industry in general, etc. So, he will face challenges these areas as signfied by the 5th and 3rd house.
B.Com., MFM Finance (NMIMS)
2 Year Jyotirvid and 3 Year Jyotirvisharad
(From Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan, Mumbai)
Professor of Astrology at Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Mumbai
Date: May 18, 2020
Time: 9.00 PM, Mumbai, India
(Copyright – No portion of this article can be reproduced without the written permission of the Author)