After my last article on similarities between Gujarat and Nepal earthquake, I am encouraged to do the research on other earthquakes. By this, I am sure will be able to come with some parameters which can be applied to future predictions.
Now in this article, I have taken study of Latur, Maharashtra State, earthquake which occurred in September, 1993.
The Latur earthquake struck India at 3:56 am local time (UTC+05:30) on 30 September 1993. The main area affected was Maharashtra State in Western India. The earthquake primarily affected the districts of Latur and Osmanabad, including the Ausa block of Latur and Umerga of Osmanabad. Fifty-two villages were demolished in the intraplate earthquake. It measured 6.2 on the moment magnitude scale, and approximately 10,000 people died, whilst another 30,000 were injured. The earthquake’s focus was around 12 km deep – relatively shallow – allowing shock waves to cause more damage.
In this article there is a shift in analysing the earthquake, where I have also considered the eclipses after the happening of the earthquake.
I have so far analysed three earthquakes namely Nepal, Gujarat of 2001 and the current one of Latur, Maharashtra in 1993. There have been many similarities found while analysing these and the results have been amazing. I am amazed at the repetition of certain parameters. At the end of the article I have provided the conclusion which we will keep on amending as we study more such incidences.
Now before we venture into how the earthquake occurred and what are its astrological reasons, we need to understand some basic facts.
Earthquake normally happens when;
- There are two or more eclipses in a month. Be it combination of solar or lunar
- Many planets are posited in one sign or maximum planets with/near the Sun
- The sign in which the eclipse occurs denotes the place in the globe
- The house in which the eclipse occurs in horoscope of independence, coronation affects the significance of that house. For example, eclipse occurring in 1/7 axis o4 4/10 axis will cause earthquakes.
- Saturn/Mars/Rahu together in Kendra or in 2/12 or 6/8 from each other.
- Eclipse occurring in dual signs have maximum impact
- The sign in which the eclipse falls becomes the “Ecliptical point”.
- When Saturn or mars transits over that point or aspects the point there is another earthquake or natural disaster.
- Placement of Moon and Mercury in the same nakshatra.
- Taurus and Scorpio are very dangerous signs for occurrence of earthquakes. Especially when Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Rahu are in these signs.
- Jupiter in Taurus or Scorpio and in conjunction/aspect of Mercury causes earthquakes.
- The 1st, 4th 7th, 8th, 12th or the 10th house from the “Ecliptical point” indicate the place of occurrence.
- Earthquake appears during the time of eclipse or near eclipse or lunation (full moon or new moon).
- Earthquake takes place near or on Purnima (Full moon)/Amavasya (New moon)
- When there is earthquake of a magnitude of near about 8 or more there can be tidal waves.
Types of Earthquakes are as follows;
|Parts of Day/Night||1st Part||2nd Part||1st Part||2nd Part|
|Names of Mandal||Vayavya||Agni||Indra||Varun|
|Area of effect from ecliptical point||1000 kms||550 kms||800 kms||900 kms|
|Nakshatras in which eclipse occurs (Moon in which constellation)||U. Phalguni, Hasta, Chitra, Swati, P. Vasu, Mrigashira and Ashwini||Pushya, Krithika, Vishaka, Bharani, Magha, P. Ashada and P. Phalguni||Abhijit, Sravana, Dhanishta, Rohini, Jyeshta, U. Ashada and Anuradha||Rewati, P. Ashada, Ardra, Ashlesha, Mula, U. Bhadra and Satbhisha|
Come let us see the similarities between the two and then study the Gujarat earthquake separately.
|Latur, Maharashtra||Katmandu, Nepal|
|Earthquake on||30th September 1993 at 3.56 am at Latur, Maharashtra||25th April, 2015 at 11.56 am at Katmandu, Nepal|
|Magnitude||6.2 (Info not avalaible)||7.9 (for 60 seconds)|
|Number of lives lost||Approx 10,000 ppl||Approx 5,000 ppl as of 27th April, 2015 and expected to increase|
|Solar Eclipse BEFORE earthquake||21st May 1993 (6/12 axis of Maharashtra State chart, Taurus/Scorpio)||20th March, 2015 (1/7 axis of Coronation chart. Pisces/Virgo)|
|Lunar Eclipse BEFORE earthquake||4th June 1993 (6/12 axis of Maharashtra State chart, Taurus/Scorpio)||4th April, 2015 (1/7 axis of Coronation chart, Pisces/Virgo)|
|Number of days AFTER Solar eclipse||132 days||36 days|
|Number of days AFTER lunar eclipse||118 days||21 days|
|Solar eclipse AFTER earthquake||14th November 1993 (6/12 axis of Maharashtra State chart, Taurus/Scorpio)|
|Lunar eclipse AFTER earthquake||29th November 1993 (6/12 axis of Maharashtra State chart, Taurus/Scorpio)|
|Number of days BEFORE the solar eclipse||45 days|
|Number of days BEFORE the lunar eclipse||60 days|
|Saturn/Mars/Rahu||Mars/Rahu in 2/12 position. Mars in Libra and Rahu in Scorpio||2/12 and 6/8 position. Saturn in Scorpio and Mars in Aries and Rahu in Virgo|
|Ingress chart||Asc rising in Virgo ingress chart is Aries which is 5th house of Maharashra State chart. The Asc on Maharashtra state chart is Sagittarius.||Asc rising in Aries ingress chart is Leo, which 2/12 position of King Birendra’s Coronation chart. The asc rising in coronation chart is Pisces.|
|Lunar New month chart||The Asc rising is Libra, which is 1/11 position from Maharashtra State chart||The Asc rising is Cancer, which is 1/10 position from Coronation chart|
|Star or Constellation||U. Bhadra (Varun Mandal and 2nd Part of the night). Effect was within 900 kms||Punarvasu (Vayavya Mandal and 1st part of the day). Effect was within 1000 kms|
|Placement of Moon and Mercury in the same nakshatra||Different nakshatra||Different nakshatra|
|Eclipse occurring in dual signs have maximum impact
|In dual signs Taurus/Scorpio (Fixed signs)||In dual signs Pisces/Virgo (Dual signs)|
|Taurus and Scorpio are very dangerous signs for occurrence of earthquakes. Especially when Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Rahu are in these signs.
|Rahu in Scorpio.
Mars in Scorpio
|Saturn in Scorpio and retrograde. So the effect is multiplied.|
|Earthquake appears during the time of eclipse or near eclipse or lunation (full moon or new moon).
|Earthquake appeared on Poornima.||Lunar new month on 19th April, 2015 and Earthquake on 25th April, 2015|
|Many planets are posited in one sign or maximum planets with/near the Sun||Jupiter in conjunction to Sun, Venus, Mercury and Mars in adjacent signs to Sun. In Libra and Leo and Sun being in Virgo||Sun in Aries. Mercury and Mars in conjunction. Ketu and Venus in adjacent signs.|
- Eclipse in 6/12 positions also responsible as 6th house is also tragedies, epidemics. The 12th house is losses. Similarly, eclipses in 4/10 axis is also relevant as 4th house denotes weather conditions and earthquakes in mundane astrology. The 8th house is mass destruction.
- Earthquake can also appear before the eclipse.
- Higher the number of days after the eclipse the magnitude of earthquake is lower.
- More than 2 eclipses (Solar or Lunar) can create earthquake, provide the above conditions are satisfied.
- Eclipse in Taurus/Scorpio axis gets repeated in Latur and Gujarat earthquakes (refer my earlier article on Gujarat earthquake).
- External planets (like Saturn, Rahu Mars & Jupiter) in Taurus/Scorpio are vulnerable for earthquakes. In the case of Gujarat, Saturn was in Taurus.
- Dual signs eclipses have major effect. Like in the case of Nepal.
I will be over a period studying the other major earthquakes and then we can fine tune the parameters. These parameters can later hopefully be replicated for future predictions. Hopefully, I am able to arrive at some conclusions.
The Maharashtra State natal chart is as follows;
The Virgo ingress chart for September, 1993 is as follows;
The Lunar New Month chart for September, 1993 is as follows;
Chart of Latur, Maharashtra Earthquake is as follows;
2-Year Jyotirvid & 3-Year Jyotirvisharad
(From Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan, Mumbai)
Date: 28th April, 2015
Mumbai, at 3.00 pm