I had written two articles earlier on Nepal and Gujurat earthquakes. We had noticed that there were several common parameters between the two. This prompted me to study all earthquakes with 7 ritcher scale. While I was doing the analysis, I found that there were several common parameters which leads to such massive earthquakes. I have attached below the earthquakes that I had taken up for study. In the analysis following methodology were used;
- The basic natal chart of the country was referred.
- The axis of global solar eclipse prior to the earthquake
- The axis of lunar eclipse prior to the earthquake
- The next global solar eclipse after the earthquake
- The next global lunar eclipse after the earthquake
- The immediate preceding ingress chart of Sun before the earthquake
- The immediate preceding new moon chart before the earthquake
- The immediate preceding full moon chart before the earthquake
- The number of days elapsed after the solar/lunar eclipse
The following were the conclusions;
- Out of 8 sample size, 5 lunar eclipse was found to be in dual signs
- Similar was the case with global solar eclipse
- Lunar eclipse was seen as the main trigger as compared to global solar eclipse
- The earthquake occurred from day 15 to day 59 from the lunar eclipse
- In the case of global solar eclipse the earthquake appeared from day 1 to day 73
- Out of 8 sample cases in 6 cases the earthquake appeared in shukla paksha
- In all cases the 8th house or its lord was afflicted in the ingress chart. The 8th house denotes calamities
- In 5 out of 8 sample size the eclipse occurred in 2/8 axis. The 2nd house is marak and 8th house is calamities resulting in massive damage
- Similarly the global solar eclipse occurred in 4/10 axis in 4 out of 8 cases
- Saturn in Taurus/Scorpio was trigger point then Jupiter in Taurus/Scorpio
- In 4 out of 8 cases, either Moon and Mercury were in same nakshatra or they were in conjunction.
- The number of planets near the Sun was also a trigger. It was found that almost 4 to 6 planets were near to the Sun. By nearer it means that either the planets were conjunct Sun or in adjacent signs to Sun.
- The new moon chart also needs to be given importance after the ingress chart of Sun.
- Here again the 8th house or its lord was afflicted in all cases
- The axis of eclipse in the new moon chart were in 1/7, 2/8, 4/10 or 6/12 axis.
- Even the full moon chart also played important role where the 8th house or its lord was afflicted in all cases.
- The eclipse occurred in either 1/7 or 4/10 axis of the natal chart of the country. The 4th house in mundane denotes weather conditions and calamities like earthquakes.
- Affliction of previous eclipse point by malefic also triggers natural calamities.
B.Com., MFM Finance (NMIMS)
2 Year Jyotirvid and 3 Year Jyotirvisharad
(From Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan, Mumbai)
Date: 13th May, 2015
Time: 12.30 PM, Mumbai