1. The objective of the analysis is not to predict how many seats each party will be able to bag. The limited objective is to analyse the horoscope and see who is strong, who can reach the goal post, who is game-changer and who is weak. This will give the reader an idea as to who is likely to emerge as a “Winner”.
2. This analysis based on the three horoscopes of Modi (9.34 am and 12.09 pm), Rahul and Hardik, which will analyse the various permutations combinations that are likely politically and what could be its results astrologically.
3. If Rahul Gandhi and Hardik Patel do not come together then it’s a clear win for BJP.
4. The existing dispensation will lose if Rahul Gandhi (Congress) and Hardik Patel [PAAS (Patidar Anamat Andolan Samiti)] come together. This based on the assumption that the horoscope of Rahul Gandhi and Hardik Patel both put together is very strong.
5. If Hardik Patel fields independent candidates under PAAS banner then, he alone cannot make any difference and here again BJP is set to win. In fact he will be a loser.
6. If one compares the two horoscopes of Narendra Modi, the horoscope of 9.34 am is stronger than 12.09 pm.
Gujarat Elections are due to be held in December 2017 on 9th and 14th. The results will be announced on December 18, 2017. In the last Gujarat Elections, BJP had won 116 seats and Congress won 60 seats out of 182 seats [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gujarat_Legislative_Assembly_election,_2012]. There has been a quite good amount of delay in announcing the dates of elections and people have been throwing lot of allegations that CEC and Modi government have been hand in gloves in delaying the announcement of dates. However, now that the dates have been announced, let us analyse what is likely and who are all going to be having a say in the elections. If one sees politically there are three main parties/persons who are going to be having a say on the final outcome. If one sees the recent developments Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi are going to be on the field. However, there is another person who has been in the lime light and will surely have a say and that person is “Hardik Patel”. We do not know which way he is going to swing. But politically he is in direct opposition to Narendra Modi and BJP in Gujarat. On the other hand we really do not know whether Hardik Patel is going to swing votes of “Patidars” in favour of Congress or any other party. So far all the Survey agencies have given clear majority for the BJP in Gujarat. We will now analyse the Gujarat Elections on the following lines.
1. Analyse the Gujarat State chart and see if there is any change going to be in the Government.
2. Analyse the charts of Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi and obviously Hardik Patel too.
Horoscope of Gujarat State.
The Asc rising is Sagittarius at 23 deg 59. The dasa at the time of elections is going to be of Mercury/Rahu/Mercury from Oct 2017 to March 2018. Mercury is in the 4th house lord of 4th and 10th house. Mercury is debilitated but attaining Neechabhanga. Since, the dispositor of Mercury, Jupiter is in Lagna and Kendra from Moon. So Mercury is strong. The Antara lord Rahu is in the 10th house. Position of Rahu in 3, 6, 10 and 11 (Upachaya houses) are supposed to be strong. In transit at the time of onset of Mercury/Rahu/Mercury, Mercury will be in Libra in the 11th house from Sagittarius. When Mercury is in the 11th house for it to give results there should not be any planet in the 12th house as that would create “Vedha”. If one sees the transit, the Mercury in the 11th will not have Vedha from 12th house. Hence, Mercury will be fully capable of giving results. As far as the Antara lord Rahu is concerned, it is going to be in Cancer in the 8th house from Sagittarius. This is not a good position for Rahu to transit. This shows that there will be sudden change and the current dispensation i:e. BJP may be at a loss to some extent. Who is going to give surprise will be seen from the charts of Modi, Rahul and Hardik.
Now let us see the chart of Narendra Modi. I will this time take the two charts of Narendra Modi. One of 9.34 am and the other at 12.09 pm. The following is the chart of Narendra Modi at 9.34 am.
The Asc rising is Libra. Natural sign Libra rising shows person from public field and service. The Asc lord Venus is in the 11th house of gains along with the yoga-karak Saturn. It is aspected by retrograde Jupiter (lord of 6th) signifying fights, disappointments, etc. Three planets namely Sun, Mars, Mercury and Saturn are either in Rasi Sandhi or Gandantha. Out of these Mars is in Gandantha and thereby goes into debilitation in D9 chart also. The planet Mars is lord of 2nd and 7th. The 2nd house signifies among other things family. We all know how his family life has been in a mess. The 7th house lord Mars (since it is in Gandantha) denotes public image. We all know what he went through in 2002 during Gujarat riots. That time the dasa was Venus/Saturn/Mars-Rahu-Jupiter. Mars is in Gandantha and debilitated in D9. Rahu is in 6th house and from there aspects the second house containing Mars and Moon. Jupiter is lord of 6th house of strife aspecting the Asc lord in Leo. The current dasa at the time of elections will be Moon/Saturn/Ketu from Nov 9, 2017 to Dec 12, 2017. Thereafter it will be Moon/Saturn/Venus till March 16, 2018. The Moon is in Scorpio though neecha is attaining neecha bhanga as it is with Mars the dispositor. The planet Saturn is the yogakaraka in the 11th house along with Venus the Asc lord. It is aspected by rertrograde Jupiter denoting strife, disappointments, etc. This shows that there will be good amount of efforts required and health also may be a cause of concern because of Jupiter’s (6th lord) aspect on Lagna lord Venus. The prati-antara lord Ketu is in the 12th house along with Sun and Mercury. This prati-antara of Ketu till Dec 12, 2017 will be very difficult period where he will go through lot of troubles. Thereafter the prati-antara of Venus from Dec 12, 2017 will be beneficial as Venus is the Asc lord in the 11th house along with Saturn the yogakaraka. However, the aspect of retrograde Jupiter on the prat-anatara lord Venus will put him in lot of stress and health needs utmost care. So the second round of elections on December 14, 2017 will be a turning point and favourable for BJP subject to analysis of other two contenders.
Before we look at the other two contenders charts let us analyse the chart of Narendra Modi for 12.09 pm. Following is the chart of 12.09 pm.
The Asc rising is Scorpio with Moon and Mars in its own house. Shows the person is very aggressive and secretive nature. Such people will not reveal all. The Dasa is of Moon/Mercury/Jupiter from October 7, 2017 to December 14, 2017. The second and last leg of the elections will be on December 14th. Moon as stated earlier is in lagna though neecha (Lord of 9th house of fortune) is attaining neecha bhanga. The antara lord Mercury is in the 11th house along with lord of 10th house (Status, profession, etc.) Sun and Ketu. However, the antara lord Mercury is in Visha Navamsa thereby rendering it weak to give results. The prati-antara lord Jupiter is retrograde and lord of 3 and 6. This is aspected by Saturn and Venus (Asc lord). This shows that this period will be of strife, fights, etc. During the period of Gujarat riots 2002 it was the period of Venus/Mercury. Venus is the 12th lord in the 10th house and it is in Visha Navamsa. The antara lord Mercury as stated earlier is also in Visha Navamsa. No wonder he had tough times during that period.
Out of the two above, if we take the 9.34 am chart it shows a strong position as compared to 12.09 pm.
Now let us analyse the chart of Rahul Gandhi. The following is the chart.
The Asc rising is Libra at 2 deg 06. The lagna is vargottami and therefore adds great strength to the chart. The current dasa is of Mars/Venus from March 2017 to May 2018. This period is an excellent period for him for the following reasons;
– Mars lord of 2 and 7th (Public image) is in the 9th house along with Sun lord of 11th house of gains.
– The antara lord Venus being the lagna lord is in 10th house. This is the strongest position. Venus does not have any aspects from any planets (but Venus is in papa-kartari yoga). This Venus in the D9 is neecha but attains neecha bhanga (it is for the reader to analyse what conditions are fulfilled for Venus to attain neecha bhanga in D9. There are many conditions those are fulfilled). So it is very strong. In my last article on Rahul Gandhi I had clearly written about his elevation to the post of Congress President before March 2017 in the period of Mars/Ketu. Actually, this period is also quite revealing and it is very good position for his rise. In fact, I have already written long back that her mother Sonia Gandhi will fall ill and her health will deteriorate. Rahul’s elevation will be co-incidental to Sonia’s ill health.
So overall his chart is looks very promising. If one compares the horoscope of Modi and Rahul Gandhi, the horoscope of Modi (the one with 9.34 am) seems to be strong. The readers can conclude based on the above analysis.
Now look at the chart of Hardik Patel who is going to be a “Game-Changer”.
The Asc rising is Leo at 28 deg 29. The lagna has Mars a yoga karaka for Leo Asc. His aggressive nature is clearly shown by Leo a fiery sign rising and Mars a fiery planet there. It is aspected by Saturn lord of 6 and 7th. There is yoga between trinal lord 9th and Kendra lord 7th. Since Saturn is also lord of 6th, he is certainly going to have tough fight, strife, etc like Narendra Modi. He is now going through the period of Ketu/Mars from September 2017 to February 2018. The dasa lord Ketu is in the 10th house debilitated but attaining cancellation of debilitation due to conjunction of Venus. The antara lord Mars as explained is finely placed in the lagna being a yoga karaka for the Leo lagna. For any yoga to materialise it is necessary that the lagna lord be strong. In his case the Asc lord Sun has gone to the 12th house. To that extent there is a dilution. But overall the dasa/antara is very good and conducive for him to sway the elections in favour of Non-BJP parties (This statement is made by me on political basis based on developments so far).
Based on the above 3 charts of Modi (chart of 9.34 am), Rahul and Hardik, if these people fight elections on individual basis (i:e. without Rahul and Hardik coming together), then in order of strength Modi’s horoscope is stronger than the two. However, if Rahul and Hardik comes together, then both can do wonders and BJP will stand to lose.
B.Com., MFM Finance (NMIMS)
2 Year Jyotirvid and 3 Year Jyotirvisharad
(From Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan, Mumbai)
Faculty of Astrology at Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Mumbai.
Date: 29th October, 2017
Time: 10 AM, Mumbai