We have all gone through what an enormous step the Government has taken to Demonetise the currency. The government discontinued the old Rs. 500/- and Rs. 1000/- and introduced new Rs. 2000/- note. It sent jitters across all political parties. Though common man suffers, majority of the citizens have supported this move. Now without getting into politics of it, let us try to analyse the ramifications that the country will go thru in the next one year through our Independence chart.
I know, first thing you will question is, why is it that no astrologer had predicted this move earlier. Yes, I have not done it and I accept that. Following is the India Independence chart of India.
In a nation chart;
– The 2nd house signifies national wealth, revenue, banks, commercial affairs, exchequer, trade and activities and all matters which concerning revenue. It governs all the matters signified by the finance, food, family welfare ministry, etc.
– The 6th house signifies the working class, sanitation and public health. It signifies the army, navy and air forces. It governs all the matters signified by the ministry of health, defence, labour, employment and human resource development.
– The 8th house signifies matters relating to public mortality, the death rate, major accidents and calamities like flood, fire, famine, disease, earthquake, tax department, debts due from foreign countries, surrender or loss of territory to another country, public loans, debts and interest rates, deficit budget, surgeons, medical officers, health inspectors, slaughter houses and butchers. It governs all the matters signified by the ministry of pensions and atomic energy.
– The 10th house signifies government and its affairs. It signifies the head of the Country/States, whether president or prime minister, also royalty, nobility, the party in office, the national leaders, the upper level of society and those in authority, eminent and distinguished persons and the aristocracy. It governs the nation’s honour, integrity, credit, power and status among the community of nations. This house provides the clue to the political situation in the country. It governs all the matters signified industries, public enterprises and commerce ministry.
– The 11th house signifies the parliament, legislation, associates or allies of the nation.
In the above third picture, the left circle placidus chart is the progress chart as on August 15, 2016. The effect of it will be there till next 15th August 2017.
The 2nd house of progress chart is at 27 Leo 27. It is “T” square (adverse aspect) to natal North/South nodes (i:e. Rahu and Ketu) in 6 and 12 houses. The financial indices like GDP, treasury, trade and commerce, exchequer, commercial affairs will be low as compared to previous years.
The progressed cusp on the 8th house is at 27 Aquarius 27. It is also “T” square (adverse aspect) to natal North/South nodes (i:e. Rahu and Ketu) in 6 and 12 houses. The 8th house signifies the taxes, major calamities, death rates, etc. You can expect the above events to take place. The government will not be able make both ends meet and hence the people will have to embrace with higher taxation. Its tax collections will be low as compared to previous years.
The progressed 10th house is at 27 Aries 01. It is quincunx (adverse aspect) to south node (ketu). The 10th house is broadly the government and its heads. It majorly signifies the political situation in the country. The political situation will be fluid and parliament will not run in its full capacity. The opposition will not allow it to function. There will be deaths of well-known heads of the country/state/people at high places.
The progressed Sun at 28 Libra 31 (lord of 2nd house of progress chart) is square (adverse aspect) natal Moon lord of 3rd (3rd house is printing, communications, etc. Here we can take Mint to be part of 3rd house). The government will not be able to keep pace with the printing and supply of new denomination notes. We can expect more announcements (3rd house is communications, news, etc.) with respect to financial matters. This move will be harsh as the aspect is adverse.
The progressed Pluto at 14 Leo 49 in 1st house is in opposition (adverse aspect) to natal 10th house. The significations of 10th house are stated earlier. Pluto forming an opposition from the 1st house denotes that people will not favour the actions and policies of the government. The 1st house represents the people in general and state of the country as a whole. So with the adverse aspect such as opposition you can make out. There will be strong resentment of the people resulting in protests.
No separate conclusions are given as these are explained above.
B.Com., MFM Finance (NMIMS)
2 Year Jyotirvid and 3 Year Jyotirvisharada
(From Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan, Mumbai)
Faculty of Astrology at Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Mumbai.
Date: 23rd November, 2016
Time: 3.30 PM, Mumbai