We have been witnessing how the relationship with Pakistan has been turning from bad to worse in the past two years. I had time and again written in my website about either war with neighbouring countries like Pakistan or severe border clashes. The border clashes have become a reality. Kashmir has been burning and curfew has been imposed for the last 60 days and there are no signs of it recovering. Recently, the Home Minister along with the CM of J & K had led the all-party delegation to Kashmir. In this meeting the Separatists and Hurriyat leaders refused to meet them and they threatened to convert Valley into a Graveyard.
Now with the help of Pakistan Independence chart we will see all the past military coups and its astrological explanations. On November 29, 2016 the tenure of existing Army chief will expire. Nawaz Sharif will then hand pick his successor and this pick will be more important for Pakistan, Nawaz Sharif and India too. This will drive the constitution of Pakistan and Nawaz Shariff’s future. Apart from this, we will also see whether the existing dasas are prone to military coup in Pakistan.
The Ascendant rising is 25 Aries 15. There is a stellium in the 4th house aspecting the 10th house of Government. No wonder there is clash between opposition and ruling party.
Now let us study the military coup of 1958.
In 1958, the first Pakistani President Major General Iskander Mirza dismissed the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan and the government of Prime Minister Feroz Khan Noon, appointing army commander-in-chief Gen. Ayub Khan as the Chief martial law administrator. Thirteen days later, Mirza himself was deposed by Ayub Khan, who appointed himself president. This happened on October 7, 1958. The period was of Jupiter/Venus/Saturn.
The dasa planet Jupiter is the 9th and 12th lord from Ascendant and 7th and 10th lord from Moon (in Gemini).
In the navamsa (lagna rising is Libra in navamsa) this Jupiter is in 8th house being lord of 3rd and 6th house.
In the dasamsa (the lagna rising is Scorpio) Jupiter is in the 8th house with 8th house lord Mercury and aspected by Rahu, Saturn, Sun and Moon.
On October 7, 1958, the transits were as follows;
– In the natal chart, transit Jupiter was going over the natal Jupiter in Libra. Mercury, Sun, Venus and Rahu in Virgo were aspecting 10th house from Moon. Saturn in Scorpio was aspecting 10th house from Lagna.
– In the navamsa, transit Jupiter in Libra was in 6/8 position from natal Jupiter in Taurus. It was on the natal lagna. Transit Saturn was aspecting the PAD lord Saturn and AD lord Venus, which aspects the 10th house. Transit Rahu from Virgo too aspects the natal PAD lord Saturn and AD lord Venus.
– In the dasamsa, transit Saturn is in natal lagna, aspecting the natal 10th house. Transit Jupiter is conjunct the PAD lord Venus and also aspects the natal Rahu (which aspects the 10th house). Transit Rahu a few days back (on August 27, 1958) was in Libra aspecting natal Rahu, which aspects 10th house. Transit Rahu was also conjunct natal Saturn which is aspecting natal lagna.
Now let us study the military coup of 1977.
Operation Fair Play was the code name for the coup d’etat conducted at midnight on July 4, 1977 by the Pakistan military, led by Chief of Army Staff General Zia-ul-Haq, against the government of then-Prime Minister Zulfikar Ali Bhutto. General Zia ordered the arrest of Bhutto, his ministers and other leaders of both the Pakistan People’s Party and the Pakistan National Alliance. In a nationally televised address, General Zia announced that the National Assembly of Pakistan and all provincial assemblies were dissolved, and that the Constitution of Pakistan was suspended. This happened on July 4, 1977. The period was of Saturn/Mars/Mars.
The dasa lord Saturn is in the 4th house in the natal chart and aspecting the 10th house. It is also the lord of 10th house. Saturn is combust. The 10th house is government. The AD and PAD lord Mars is in the 3rd house aspecting the 10th house and its lord of 8th house.
In the navamsa, the MD lord Saturn is in the 4th house and aspecting the 10th house. Saturn is with the 8th lord (death, obstacles, etc) Venus and aspected by Jupiter from 8th house, lord of 3rd and 6th (disputes) house. Similarly, Mars also aspects the 10th house.
In the dsamsa, Saturn aspects the natal lagna and AD and PAD lord Mars is in the 10th house.
On July 4, 1977, the transits were as follows;
– In the natal chart, transit Saturn was in Cancer over natal MD lord Saturn and aspecting 10th house. Transit Jupiter was in Taurus and aspecting natal 10th house by its 9th aspect. Transit Rahu was in Virgo and also aspecting the 10th house. Transit Mars was in Aries over natal lagna and aspecting the natal MD lord Saturn.
– In the navamsa, transit Saturn was transiting in Cancer in the 10th house and aspecting natal Saturn. Transiting Jupiter from Taurus 8th house was aspecting MD lord Saturn. Transit Rahu in Virgo too was aspecting natal Saturn. Transit Mars was aspecting natal lagna and 10th house.
– In dasamsa, transit Saturn in Cancer was aspecting MD lord Saturn. Transit Jupiter from Taurus was also aspecting MD lord Saturn. Transit Mars was aspecting natal Lagna from the 6th house. Transit Rahu in Virgo was conjunct MD lord Saturn.
Now let us study the military coup of 1999.
In October, 1999 senior officers loyal to army chief Gen. Pervez Musharraf arrested prime minister Nawaz Sharif and his ministers after thwarting the Sharif regime’s attempt to dismiss Musharraf and prevent his plane from landing in Pakistan as he returned from a visit to Sri Lanka. The 1999 Pakistani coup d’état was a bloodless coup d’état in which the Pakistan Army and then Chief of Army Staff and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee, General Pervez Musharraf, overthrew elected Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and his existing elected government, on 12 October 1999. Two days later, on 14 October 1999, Musharraf declared a state of emergency and issued a Provisional Constitutional Order. This happened on October 12, 1999. The period was of Mercury/Saturn/Sun.
All the three dasa lords Mercury, Saturn and Sun are in the 4th house of Opposition and aspecting the 10th house.
In the navamsa, Mercury is in the Lagna, Saturn is Capricorn aspecting the 10th house and conjunct Venus lord of 8th house. Sun is in the 6th house along with 10th house lord Moon aspected by Saturn.
In the dasamsa, Mercury is in the 8th house, aspected by 10th and 9th lords Sun and Moon. Also by Saturn from Virgo. Saturn the AD lord is aspecting the Lagna. Sun is the 10th lord along with 9th lord Moon and apected by 6th lord Jupiter and 8th lord Mercury, both from 8th house.
On October 12, 1999, the transits were as follows;
– In the natal chart, transit Saturn (retrograde) and Jupiter (retrograde) both were conjunct natal Lagna. Transit Saturn was aspecting natal 10th house. Transit Jupiter by its retrograde aspect were aspecting all the dasa lords in the natal chart. Transit Rahu was transiting in Cancer and aspecting natal 10th house and conjunct all the natal dasa lords. Transit Mars was in Sagittarius aspecting all the dasa lords in Cancer.
– In the navamsa, transit Saturn and Jupiter were in Aries and aspecting natal lagna. Transit Jupiter by its retrograde aspect was aspecting natal 10th house. Transit Rahu was in the 10th house and aspecting natal MD lord Saturn. Transit Saturn was aspecting natal Saturn. Transit Mars in Sagittarius was aspecting natal 10th house and conjunct natal Mars.
– In the dasamsa, transit Jupiter from Aries was aspecting natal 10th house. Transit Saturn was aspecting natal dasa lord Mercury. Transit Rahu in Cancer was aspecting natal Lagna. Transit Mars was also aspecting natal dasa lord Mercury. Transit Mars was also conjunct natal PAD 10th lord Sun. Transit Saturn and Jupiter by its retrograde aspect was aspecting natal AD lord Saturn. These two planets by its retro aspect was aspecting natal Lagna.
Now let us see the possibility in the current or forthcoming dasas.
The dasas going on is Venus/Rahu/Mercury till end November 2016.
In the natal chart Venus and Mercury is aspecting the 10th house from Cancer. AD lord Rahu is aspecting 10th house.
In the navamsa, Venus is in Capricorn aspecting 10th house. Venus is aspected by Jupiter from the 8th house, lord of 3rd and 6th house. Rahu is in Aquarius and it will behave like Saturn, which is in the 4th house aspecting the 10th house. The PAD lord Mercury is in Lagna aspected by Saturn and Rahu.
In the dasamsa, MD lord Venus (lord of 7 [here army is ally of government] and 12) is in the 12th house aspected by Rahu which is in 4/10 axis. It is also aspected by Jupiter from the 8th house. AD lord Rahu is in 4th house aspecting 10th house. PAD lord Mercury is in the 8th house. Mercury is also aspected by 10th lord Sun, 9th lord Moon, Rahu and Saturn.
Now let us see the current transits.
In the natal chart, Jupiter is transiting in Virgo aspecting 10th house. Transit Saturn in Scorpio is aspecting 10th house. Transit Rahu in Leo is aspecting natal Lagna. In the month of November 2016, transit Mars will be transiting in natal 10th house. Transit Jupiter is aspecting AD lord Rahu. Transit Saturn is aspecting natal Rahu.
In the navamsa, transit Jupiter aspects natal MD lord Venus, natal 10th lord Moon, natal 11th lord Sun and natal 3rd and 6th lord Jupiter in the 8th house. Similarly, transit Saturn also aspects natal Venus. Transit AD lord Rahu is in opposition to natal Rahu. In the month of November 2016, Mars will transit Capricorn and go over natal MD lord Venus and aspect natal 10th house.
In the dasamsa, transit Jupiter from Virgo is aspecting the 7th house of natal lagna. Transit Saturn is Scorpio is also aspecting lagna, 7th house and 10th house. Transit Rahu is in Leo in the 10th house. Transit Mars in November 2016 will aspect the natal 10th house.
The next dasa from Dec 2016 to Jan, 2017 is of Venus/Rahu/Ketu. About MD lord Venus and AD lord Rahu, it is already stated above.The PAD lord Ketu is in the 8th house in natal chart.
In the navamsa, Ketu is in 11th house a badhakasthana and its dispositor Sun is in the 6th house (fights, military) and aspected by Saturn and Mars.
In dasamsa, Ketu is in the 10th house along with Mars lord of 6th house (fights, military)
In transit as on date of beginning of Venus/Rahu/Ketu,
– In natal chart, Ketu is in Aquarius, a badhakasthana from natal lagna.
– In navamsa, transit Ketu in Aquarius is aspecting natal Ketu.
– In dasamsa too, transit Ketu in Aquarius is aspecting natal Ketu.
From from February 2017 it will be July 2017 it will be of Venus/Rahu/Venus. From July 2017 to September 2017 it will be Venus/Rahu/Sun.
We have analysed periods of Venus, Rahu and Sun in natal, navamsa and dasamsa in previous paragraphs.
In this period from now (as on date of this article) transit Saturn will Shift to Sagittarius and from end of January, 2017. It will be retrograde in Sagittarius from April 6, 2017 and then shift back to Scorpio on June 28, 2017. Saturn will shift to Sagittarius completely on October 26, 2017. So for period from end January 2017 to end June 2017, there will be some reprieve. But again when it transits to Scorpio in end June 28, 2017 till October 2017, the danger military take-over will loom again. From September 8, 2017 Rahu will transit Cancer from where it will aspect 10th house in natal chart. In navamsa it will transit 10th house. In dasamsa, from Cancer it will aspect the natal dasamsa lagna Scorpio.
From the above we can expect military coup in Pakistan from now on till the end of January 2017 or from June 2017 to October 2017.
B.Com, MBA (NMIMS, Mumbai)
2 year Jyotirvid and 3 year Jyotirvisharad
(From Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Mumbai (BVB))
Faculty of Astrology at BVB, Mumbai
September 8, 2016
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 10.30 PM