1. The State is going to witness several protests, damage of public properties, caste and religious divide, riots, etc. till September, 2018.
2. The Chief Minister will face severe challenges/resistance due to the above and his base will certainly be shaken.
3. Let this write-up be taken as fore-warning to State, so that they take pro-active action in containing the impending disturbances in law and order.
I have been watching this State for the past one month and tempted to write about it astrologically by using the Horoscope of the State. As I write this article, I have been watching the controversies with respect to release of film “Padmavati”. Further, the State is also going to witness elections in January 2019.
Following is the horoscope of Madhya Pradesh.
The Asc rising is Cancer 17 deg 06. In a State/Nation’s chart following houses denote –
– The Asc is the people at large residing in the State, general condition of the State, etc.
– The 6th house denotes riots, protests, etc
– The 9th house is house of religion, caste, etc
– The 8th house denotes major setbacks, mass deaths, calamities, etc.
– The 5th house is house of entertainment, film fraternity, etc
The dasa going on is Saturn/Jupiter/Moon from Dec 2017 to March 2018. The later Prati antara dasas of Mars and Rahu will be till September 2018.
Dasa lord Saturn
– is lord of 8th house in the 5th house of entertainment along with debilitated Rahu in Scorpio. In transit Saturn is in the 6th house of natal chart and aspects the 8th house, thus activating the 8th house.
Antara lord Jupiter
– is the lord of 6th and 9th house. It is in the 3rd house along with Venus and Moon. Jupiter is also the 64th Navamsa lord. Jupiter is in Virgo in 0 deg 34, which corresponds to Visha Navamsa. Jupiter is debilitated in the Navamsa. In the transit chart, Jupiter is afflicted by transit Saturn and Ketu.
Prati Antara lord Moon
– is the lord of Asc and it is also in Virgo at 20 Virgo 50. Moon is also afflicted by transit Saturn and Ketu.
Further, very important aspect to be noted is the Lunar eclipse on January 31, 2018 which is visible in India, will be afflicting the natal lagna and it is going to be very close to natal degree.
All this signifies that, the State is going face several riots, protests, caste issues, mass destruction of public property, deaths, etc. Let this write be taken as fore-warning to the State in handling the law and order situation in the State. The Chief Minister is certainly going to face stiff challenge/resistance from the residents of the State.
B.Com., MFM Finance (NMIMS)
2 Year Jyotirvid and 3 Year Jyotirvisharad
(From Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan, Mumbai)
Faculty of Astrology at Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Mumbai.
Date: January 8, 2018
Time: 10 AM, Mumbai