Background of Tamil Nadu.
The State has been in political turmoil ever since the demise of Jayalalithaa. After her demise the earlier care-taker CM, O. Pannerselvam oath and was asked to step down due to internal power struggle. The AIADMK was a one man party and was controlled by iron lady, Jayalalithaa. Subsequent to Jayalalithaa, Sasikala has been in the forefront and was trying to take over the reins. When everything was going on well, the care-taken CM OPS called the shots and went against the leadership of Sasikala. All these were well predicted by me in my website. Right from the death of Jayalalithaa to the present state of TN government, were all predicted well in advance. That’s the power of Astrology. Now let us take the oath taking chart of EPS and see how long will he continue and what will be his challenges. Today as I write this article, EPS has been asked to prove his majority in the TN assembly. In all this DMK is a silent spectator and cud turn the table to its advantage, Even, Karunanidhi himself is unwell and is not going to vote. For all the earlier related articles on TN Government, visit my website.
Following is the oath taking chart…
In any oath taking chart the analysis begins with the aspects of panchang, i:e. Muhutha (tithi, vaar, nakshatra, yoga and karana). Apart from the panchang parameters, there are certain houses which play a very important role in a oath taking chart. These are 1st house (about the CM, people, general condition of the state, etc), 4th house is opposition, 7th house is allies and lastly the 10th house.
Now let us see the panchang parameters.
– Tithi was “Krishnapaksh Shasti”. It’s a “Nanda” tithi ruled by Venus. In the above chart Venus is in Pisces and is exalted. But it is in conjunction with Gulika and Maandi. Venus is in the star of Saturn which is in the 6th house of fights and disputes. Saturn is also lord of 8th house of struggles, dejections and obstacles. The dispositor of Venus, Jupiter is in 3rd house and its retrograde. It is afflicted by the aspect of Mars and Saturn.
– Vaar was “Thursday”. It is ruled by Jupiter. The planet Jupiter is retrograde in the 3rd house of efforts. It is afflicted by malefic Mars and Saturn.
– Nakshatra is Swaati, which is ruled by “Vaayu”, lord of “wind”. The Swaati is ruled by Rahu and Rahu is in the 2nd house and afflicted by being in Leo. The lord of Leo is Sun and it is in the 8th house.
– Yoga is “Ganda” ruled by Saturn. People born in this yoga will lead a problematic life. They may worry too much about their health and may have to face some real health problems in their life. Natives of Gand yoga have a short stature with a big head. They are physically very strong and love to indulge in lavish activities.
– Karana is “Garija” ruled by Jupiter. For strength of Jupiter refer the above paragraphs.
Now, let us go into analysis of oath taking chart.
– The strength of the chart is seen by presence of benefics in Kendra and Trikona and Malefics in 3, 6 and 11. In the above chart, all the Kendras are 4th is occupied by Moon and Mercury. The Trikonas are occupied by Mars and Venus in the 9th house. The houses 3, 6 and 11 are occupied by retyrogtrade Jupiter and Saturn in the 6th house. So foundation of the chart is of average strength.
– The lagna rising is Cancer a cardinal sign. For any muhurat and that too in a oath taking chart, the lagna should be a “Fixed” sign. So it does not show stability which means there will be lots of challenges he will have to face. The lagna lord is Moon, which is in 4th house and aspected by Mars and Ketu (from the 8th house). Added to this Moon is in the star of Rahu.
– The 4th house is ruled by Libra. The lord of 4th house Venus which is exalted in the sign Pisces. As said above, it is afflicted by being in conjunction with Gulika and Maandi. It is in 6/12 position with Rahu/Ketu and square to Saturn. So, though Venus is exalted, it is afflicted, which only demotes that the Opposition DMK will playing foul game.
– The 10th house is ruled by Aries. The lord of Aries, Mars is placed in the 9th house. It is in the company of Gulika and Maandi. It is also with exalted Venus. In the D9 chart, Mars is exalted. So Mars is of average strength.
Moon is important as it forms the part of muhurta. Strong Moon is essential for choosing a good muhurta and ensures longevity of the government. It should not be afflicted any way or conjunct with malefics.
If Moon is placed in higher nadis the power and authority of the King increases. King is strong and has absolute power if Moon is in SIMHASAN. The power of the king is reduced if it is in ADHAAR. Moon in PATTA will give only limited power.
The position of Saturn is important as it is not only planet of masses and democracy but is also significator of death and destruction. It should in no way afflict Moon, Lagna or the 10th house. Its aspect on Sun and benefic planets is evil.
In the oath taking chart, Moon is in the nakshatra of Swaati which falls in “Simha” the Narapati group. This is the second highest group, which denotes absolute authority and power. Such people will not listen to the others and will take decisions on their own without consulting others. No wonder, it shows that Sasikala has handed over the temporary CM post to EPS. So in a way it’s a “Remote” control CM through Sasikala.
The planet of Politics, Sun is in the 8th house afflicted by Ketu/Rahu and aspected by Saturn. The Sun is in the critical degree called “Mrityu Bhaga”. So, Sun is afflicted.
Kota (Fort) Chakra
The kota chakra represents a Fort like structure. The placement of 28 Nakshatra in Kota Chakra begins with Janma Nakshatra, which is placed in the North Eastern corner of diagram.
Kota Chakra is divided into four sections as follows:
– Stambha (Innermost Portion)
Stambha is important pillar that support a building. In Kota Chakra, it is the central courtyard. This innermost portion of the Kota Chakra is indicated as green coloured box in above figure. Counting from janma nakshatra; 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th constellation falls in this division.
– Durgantara or Madhya (Inner-Middle Portion)
This portion is also called Madhya Bhaga is in between inner and outer divisions of Kota Chakra. This portion comprises corridors and rooms of residents. Hence for a favourable transit result, Kota Swami should ideally be located in this division. On the map of Kota Chakra, 3rd, 5th, 10th, 12th, 17th, 19th, 24th, and 26th lunar asterism from janma nakshatra falls in this portion.
– Prakaara (Boundary Wall)
Prakaara is considered boundary, edge or walls. This portion of Kota Chakra is depicted here in pinkish red colour. In the purview of Kota Chakra, Prakaara Bhaga functions as the wall surrounding Durgantara. Counting from janma nakshatra, 2nd, 6th, 9th, 13th, 16th, 20th, 23rd, and 27th constellation is placed in this division of Kota Chakra.
– Bahya (Exterior of the Fort)
Bahya means outside the boundary or fence. This outermost division is the portion that surrounds the rest of Kota. In fact, it has no boundary as this segment is itself comprising the border area. Bayha Bhaga is considered a suitable placement for Kota Paala just like a guard should ideally stay at the fence of one‟s home. Bahya Bhaga comprises 1st, 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th, 21st, 22nd, and 28th lunar constellation from janma nakshatra.
Kota Swami is also referred to as Durgapati. It literally means Lord of the Fort. Kota Swami is simply the Lord of the Rashi in which the natal Moon is posited. For example, if someone was born with Moon in Taurus then Venus should be his Kota Swami of Kota Chakra.
Kota Paala literally means Guard of the Ford. Paala also signifies one who tends and cares. Finding Kota Paala is bit difficult and cumbersome. Kota Paala is the lord of Pada of Janma Nakshatra as per Avakahada Chakra (आवकहदग चक्र) and is the planet representing the initial sound /first letter of the native’s name.
The Kota Swami is Venus and Kota Pala is Moon. Kota Swami which represents the CM should ideally be inside the “Durgantara”. In this present case the Kota Swami is placed in the “Prakara”. This is the wall of the fort, which denotes that EPS is only a care-taker CM and on his way out. This is like the CM sitting on “Fence”. The Kota Pala is Moon and placed outside.
5 year Compressed Vimsottari Dasa:
Rah: 2017-01-17 – 2017-10-20
Jup: 2017-10-20 – 2018-06-18
Sat: 2018-06-18 – 2019-04-02
Merc: 2019-04-02 – 2019-12-19
Ket: 2019-12-19 – 2020-04-01
Ven: 2020-04-01 – 2021-02-01
Sun: 2021-02-01 – 2021-05-02
Moon: 2021-05-02 – 2021-10-05
Mars: 2021-10-05 – 2022-01-17
The dasa is of Rahu in the 2nd house and afflicted. Its dispositor Sun is in the 8th house and its in the MB. Rahu is in the star of Magha ruled by Ketu in the 8th house. So, the period of Rahu will be very challenging and surely face extreme consequence.
From the above, we can conclude that….
1. EPS will either may not be able to get over the vote of confidence or he may face backlash from the people of TN after the winning of vote of confidence.
2. There will be fights and disturbances during the vote of confidence.
3. The period up to October 2017 will be very challenging and he may be even asked to step down. He may even not be able to win trust vote.
4. The planet of politics Sun, being in MB will make EPS life difficult.
5. Since, in the Simhasan chakra, the Moon is in the Simha section, he will be very high handed and will go against him. His dictatorship behaviour will go against him.
6. The Kota Swami in “Prakaara” section in Kota chakra, shows that he is clear “fence” sitter and likely to be replaced or may fall on the other side of the fence (outside the wall).
B.Com, MBA (NMIMS, Mumbai)
2 year Jyotirvid and 3 year Jyotirvisharad
(From Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Mumbai (BVB))
February 18, 2017
Mumbai, 11.00 AM