Based on the analysis below, we can conclude as follows;
A. Rains will be below average and not up to the mark.
B. The analysis are for all over India.
1. Beginning June 22, 2019….
The rains will be scanty due to following reasons;
a. Few planets in watery signs
b. In Sapta nadi chakra, less than 50% are in watery section
c. Sun and Moon in Moon’s constellation
d. Sun and Moon in Female and Male constellations, respectively.
e. Sun and Rahu are together, so it will be stormy weather.
f. Even Sun and Mars are together, indicating warm weather.
g. Mars will change its sign on June 23 from Gemini to Cancer. Mars will be ahead of Sun. So there will be scanty rains.
h. Venus will change sign from Taurus to Gemini on June 29th.
2. Beginning from July 1, 2019…
Rains will slowly pickup but will not be upto the mark due to follwing reasons;
a. Three planets in watery signs
b. Similar to earlier period not many planets are in watery elements.
c. In Sapta nadi chakra also there is not much improvement as compared to earlier period.
d. Sun and Venus together will give heavy rains. However, due to Sun and Rahu being together, it will be stormy weather.
3. Beginning from July 15th, 2019…
a. Same situation as July 1st period as mentioned above.
b. Sun will change its sign from Gemini to Cancer. Sun and Mars together will be warm weather.
c. On July 24th, Venus will change its sign from Gemini to Cancer. From this period, Mercury and Venus will be together in Cancer and aspected by Jupiter. You can expect heavy rains from this date onwards.
d. On July 31st Mercury will change its sign from Cancer to Gemini. This will reduce the intensity of rains.
e. July 17th, there will be Lunar eclipse. Will write a separate article on this.
4. Beginning from August 1st, 2019….
a. The rains will pickup as many planets will be in watery section in Sapta nadi chakra.
b. Many planets will also be watery element.
c. On August 9th, Mars will change its sign to Leo from Cancer. It will be ahead of Sun. So, from this date again, the intensity of rains will reduce.
d. On August 12th, Jupiter will turn direct. So for 2 to 3 days there will be rains. However, due to Mars being ahead of Sun, the rains will not be upto the mark.
5. Beginning from August 15th, 2019…….
a. Only August 18th, Sun will change its sign to Leo. At this point, Sun and Mars will be together giving warm weather.
b. In this period many planets in Sapta nadi chakra will be in watery section.
c. Many planets will also be in watery element.
d. Mercury will change its sign from Cancer to Leo on August 27th. From this period there will be only one planet (Jupiter) that will be in watery sign.
e. So, in this period, the rains will be there coupled with warm weather too.
6. Beginning September 1st………
a. Though many planets are in watery section in Sapta nadi chakra, almost all planets are in fiery sign. So, the rains will be average with warm weather.
b. Mercury and Venus will be changing sign from Leo to Virgo on Sept 11th. This time there will be some relief from warm weather.
7. Beginning September 15th……
a. Sun will change its sign from Leo to Virgo on September 17th. There will be relief from warm weather.
b. Mars will change its sign on September 25th, from Leo to Virgo and will join with Sun. Again from this period, the weather will be warm.
c. Rain will be there as some planets are there in watery section in Sapta nadi chakra. However, it will be below average.
8. Beginning October 1st……
a. Beginning from this period, the rains will be minimal as not many planets are in watery section in Sapta nadi chakra nor they are in watery elements.
Vikari year….The Chaitra Shukla Pratipada year is Vikari year. The people in general will be victim of all sorts of diseases and will be affected by rainfall. There will be shortage of grains.
King of the year…..The day rising at the time of the new year chart become the King of the year. The day is Friday, ruled by Venus. If it is Venus, then there will be lot of grains produced, rivers will flow in full, lots of fruits in trees, and there will be all round happiness.
Minister of the year….This is the lord of the day when Sun enters Aries sign. Here the lord of day is Sunday. Then there will be fear of kings/leaders, diseases and thieves. There will be lot of wealth and grains.
Lord of Clouds…..The day rising at the time of Ardra Pravesh becomes the lord of the year. The day rising is Saturday ruled by Saturn. The effect is rainfall will be scanty, there will be grief among the kings and people in general will be affected by various kinds of diseases.
Tithi rising at the Ardra Pravesh…. It is Krishna Panchami at the time of Ardra Pravesh. All living beings will have most fruitful outcomes.
Lord of the week…..In Ardra Pravesh, the lord of the day is Friday. The people will be in peace and healthy.
Nakshatra rising during the Ardra Pravesh…..The nakshatra is Dhanista. The production of fruits will be in planet.
Yoga rising during the Ardra Pravesh…..The yoga is Vishakambh yoga. There will be plenty of production of food grains.
Time at the Ardra Pravesh….The time is in the near about sunset. When it is sunset, there will be all round prosperity.
The Lagna rising at the time of Ardra Pravesh……When Sun and Moon are in 5/9 to each other, or when Moon is in Kendra sthanas to Sun, and it is in watery sign and natural benefics aspects the lagna, then there will be good rains. In the Ardra Pravesh chart for 2019, Sun and Moon are in trine to each other. However, the Sun and Moon are both afflicted by malefics. Both Sun and Moon are not in watery signs. The Asc is Scorpio, but the Asc lord Mars is in the 8th house, afflicted by malefics.
When the Chaitra shukla pratipada comes, in that when the Sun enters the Aries sign, all the events occurring for the year can be said. If the Asc that rises at the time of Aries ingress is aspected by benefic planets then in that year there will be all round productivity all grains. The chart cast for the Aries ingress beginning with Asc should be assumed as 12 months of the year and predictions be made. In the Aries ingress chart, if the 7th house has malefic planets, then fields will be destroyed. If the houses 2nd or 12th or kendras are occupied by benefic planets or planets in own house or aspected by the planets which are friends, then there will be all round prosperity or else there will be adversity.
Based on the above, factors the 2nd house has all malefic planets and also aspected by malefic planets. There are two planets in Sagittarius/Gemini axis (namely Saturn and Mars) which are of contradictory nature. Further, the kendra sthan 4th is occupied by Moon and 7th is occupised by swagrahi Venus. The 12th house is aspected by Saturn and Mars. So, its of mixed nature.
In the Aries Ingress chart, the 5th house (month from Chaitra) will be of mixed nature due to the presence of two malefic planets (Saturn and Rahu) and aspected by Mars. Similarly, the 11th month from the chaitra will also be bad due to the presence of two malefics Mars and Ketu.
Rohini Vaas Chakra
As per the text of Narapatijayacharya….
1. When Mars is in Swati, Purvashada, Ardra, Rohini and Uttaraphalguni nakshatra, then there will be no rains.
2. When Jupiter is ahead of Sun and Venus, then rains will be scattered.
3. Moon in watery sign and Saturn and Mars are in 7th or 9th, there will be plenty of rains.
4. When Mars and Mercury are ahead of Saturn and Venus, there will be gusty winds and scanty rainfall.
5. When Moon and Venus are in 7th and aspected by benefic planets or Saturn is in trine or 7th, there will be plenty of rains.
6. If Venus is close to Moon then there will be rains.
7. If Mercury is in trine or kendra to Saturn, and Mercury is aspected by Venus which is in watery sign, then there will be abundant rains.
8. When Jupiter and Moon are in 7th to Venus, Jupiter is in 7th to Sun, or all planets including Sun are in 7th, then there will be scanty rainfall.
9. When Moon is in 7th to Venus and aspected by benefic planets, there will be plenty of rain.
10. When Mars is ahead of Sun, there will be scanty rainfall. When Venus is ahead of Sun, there will be plenty of rainfall. When Jupiter is ahead of Sun, then, there will be acute summer. When Mercury is ahead of Sun, then gusty winds.
The conjunction of planets and its effect on rainfall….
– When Mercury and Venus are conjoined and it is aspected or conjunct natural malefic planets then there will be no or insufficient rains. When the same Mercury and Venus are aspected by Jupiter then rain will be in plenty.
– When Mercury, Jupiter and Venus are conjunct in one sign and not aspected by malefics, then there will be plenty of rain.
– When Venus, Saturn and Mars are conjunct and Jupiter is aspecting them, then there will be heavy rains.
– When Venus is conjunct with Moon or Mars is conjunct Moon, then too there will be plenty of rains.
– When natural benefics are ahead of natural malefics, then there will be plenty of rains.
– When Jupiter is conjunct Sun, then there will be good rainfall. This is till when Jupiter is not combust.
– When Venus turns retrograde and separates from Mercury, then for 5 to 7 days there will be heavy rains.
– When Sun is in Cancer and Jupiter aspects it then there will be plenty of rain.
– When a planet is rising or combust and Jupiter aspects it then there will be plenty of rains.
– When Venus and Saturn are conjunct then there will be less rains. When natural malefic planets gets out of retrogression then there will be good rains. When Jupiter is retrograde then too there will plenty of rain.
– When natural malefics turns high speed then there will be good rains.
– When natural benefics becomes retrograde then there will be good rains.
– When Jupiter is in Leo, Virgo and Libra and there are planets in 11th house from Jupiter, then there will be plenty of rains.
– When Mars is in 7th house from Venus; When Jupiter is in 7th house from Saturn, then too there will be rains.
The Sun’s association with following planets give following effects;
– Sun + Mercury = Rain with winds
– Sun + Venus = Heavy rains
– Sun + Mars = Warm weather
– Sun + Jupiter = Dry weather resulting in drought
– Sun + Saturn = Scanty rain and cold weather
– Sun + Rahu = Stormy weather
Rainfall as per astrology is expected when the Sun enters the constellation “Ardra”. This happens normally during 21st/22nd/23rd June every year. Similarly, for the year 2019 the Sun enters Ardra constellation on 22nd June, 2019 at 17:18:38 taking the place for Delhi. The chart for the Sun’s entry into Ardra constellation is given below;
The positions as given above are for day on Ardra Pravesh chart. But apart from the above narrative on placement of planets we also need to look into day-wise placement of planets. But for simplicity sake we will analyse the based on Ardra Pravesh till June 30th, 2019 and thereafter analyse chart for a block of 15 days beginning from July 1st, 2019. The analysis will be done on the following lines.
1. Planets in various constellation as per “Sapta Nadi” chakra,
2. Planets placement in various signs such as Fiery, Earthy, Airy and Watery.
3. Conjunction of Sun with various other planets as given above
4. Sun and Moon in Male/Female/Neuter constellations (Explained below)
5. Sun and Moon in Sun/Moon’s constellation (Explained below)
Satpta Nadi Chakra…..
The above Saptanadis are divided into 3 categories, namely Yamya, Soumya and Sheetal. The 3 nadis, Prachand, Pawan and Dahan are classified into this Yamaya category. This category promises hot and windy atmosphere. It does not promise any rains. The Somya category (Soumya, Neera and Jala) promises rains and it is from here when planets get into these categories, the rains start catching up. The Sheetal category is the Amrit section, which promises heavy rains. So, we will look at chart beginning June 22nd and thereafter every 15 days and read how the spread of planets are in the saptanadi chakra. A detailed analysis will be done in the foregoing sections.
In addition to the above, transit of Sun and Moon in constellation also needs to be considered. Here the constellations are divided into three sexes namely;
i. Ardra to Swati – Female
ii. Ashwini to Mrigashira – Male
iii. Mula to Rewati – Male
iv. Vishaka, Anuradha & Jyeshta – Neutral
Rules for Sun and Moon in various constellations: (as per Brihat Samhita)
1. Transit of Sun and Moon in NEUTRAL constellation results in blowing of wind
2. Transit of Sun and Moon in FEMALE constellation results in sky covered by clouds
3. Transit of Sun and Moon in MALE constellation results in good rains
In addition to the above, the constellations are also divided into two groups between Sun and Moon.
1. Sun’s Constellations are;
Rohini, Mrigashira, P.Phalguni, U.Phalguni, Hasta, Chitra, Swati, Vishaka, Anuradha, Jyeshta, Mula, Satbisha, P. Bhadra
2. Moon’s constellations are;
Ashwini, Bharani, Krittika, Ardra, P. Vasu, Pushya, Ashlesa, Magha, P. Ashada, U.Ashada, Sravana, Dhanishta, U. Bhadra, Rewati
1. Moon In Moon’s constellation Wind blows
2. Moon In Sun’s constellation Rains
3. Sun In Sun’s constellation No rain
4. Sun & Moon In Moon’s constellation Short rains
5. Sun & Moon, if one in male and other female Rains
6. Sun & Moon, if one in female and other in neutral Scattered Rains
7. Sun & Moon, if both in female or male Shadow of clouds
8. Sun & Moon, if both in neutral No rain
Analysis from June 22, 2019 to October 1, 2019
SAPTA NADI CHAKRA
Position planets in Ardra Pravesh chart are as follows:
ELEMENTS, MALE-FEMALE AND SUN-MOON ANALYSIS
The conclusions are given above.
B.Com., MFM Finance (NMIMS)
2 Year Jyotirvid and 3 Year Jyotirvisharad
(From Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan, Mumbai)
Faculty of Astrology at Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Mumbai.
Date: June 8, 2019
Time: 2.30 PM, Mumbai