- The previous periods from year 2001 to 2019 whenever, Mars and Neptune have been together (in the signs of Capricorn or Aquarius) for a longer period (i.e: the full period of Mar’s stay in a sign, which is on an average 45 days), there have been death/assassination of Political leaders.
- Out the above years from 2001 to 2019, Mars and Neptune have been together (without the conjunction of any other planet or aspect of any benefic planet and also for a full period of average of 45 days) only on very few occasions and in all those occasions deaths have occured.
- Out of the sample size from year 2001 till 2019, three deaths occurred. Out of this one death was due to killing of Political leader by Maoists. The other two deaths were natural/sudden.
- It was noticed that whenever, Mars and Neptune were together for a brief period no deaths had occurred.
- It was noticed that whenever Mars and Neptune were in conjunction with other planets, no deaths occurred.
- Whenever, Jupiter’s aspect is on Mars and Neptune conjunction, no deaths of Political leaders occurred.
- I have also taken one border line case where Mars entered the sign Capricorn in the year 2009 on January 28, 2009 and just before 1 day of entry of Mars into Capricorn, one death occurred.
- During the year 2020, Mars entered sign Aquarius on May 4, 2020 and joined the lone Neptune. Both will be together till June 18, 2020. During this period, we can expect some death/assassination of Political leaders. Lets see whether history repeats itself. If this happens, then Astrology can be safely regarded as SCEINCE!!!
- Similar research has been done by me on Jupiter (mass deaths), long stay of Mars in either one/two signs (mass deaths and deaths of Political leaders) and Venus (Coronavirus relapse). You can read these articles on my website.
Mars and Neptune whenever they are together alone in the signs of especially Aquarius (10th house signifying Government and its Leaders) and also sign Capricorn (the natural 10th house from Aries, signifying Government and its leaders) we have witnessed death of Political leaders.
From May 4, 2020 Mars transited the sign Aquarius and joined the planet Neptune. As said earlier, sign Aquarius is the 10th house of Government, Governance, Political leaders. Mars signifies powerful (Mars) leaders. Neptune being natural 12th house lord (of Pisces) signifying death, its conjunction with Neptune has given rise to either natural death or assassination of Political leaders.
Let me give you examples of the previous years were Mars and Neptune had the conjunction and the death of Political leaders from the years 2001 onwards till date (i.e: May 4, 2020, when Mars entered sign Aquarius).
Mars entered sign Capricorn on October 19, 2001 and joined Neptune and Uranus. Mars stayed together with Neptune and Uranus till December 1, 2001. Since, Mars and Neptune were along with Uranus, no death of Politicians occurred. The condition is Mars and Neptune should only be together and no other planets should be conjunct. The conditions are stated in the conclusion para above. This is just for your reminder.
Mars entered sign Capricorn on April 12, 2003 and joined the lone Neptune and both stayed together till June 4, 2003. However, there was exalted Jupiter’s aspect on Mars and Neptune from Cancer. So, no death occurred during this period.
On March 13, 2005, Mars entered sign Capricorn and joined lone Neptune. Both were together till April 23, 2005. However, during this period benefic aspect of Jupiter was there from Virgo. So, no death of Political leaders occurred.
Mars entered sign Capricorn on February 18, 2007 and stayed together with Neptune in Capricorn till March 29, 2007. During this period on March 4, 2007 – Sunil Kumar Mahato, an Indian member of parliament from the Jharkhand Mukti Morcha, is killed by suspected Maoist rebels while he was attending a local football match in Jharkhand organised to mark the Hindu festival of Holi.
On January 28, 2009 Mars entered sign Capricorn and stayed there till February 14, 2009. During this period Mars joined Sun, Neptune, Jupiter, and Rahu.
On February 8, 2009, Mercury also joined the gang of Sun, Neptune, Jupiter, and Rahu.
On February 14, 2009 Neptune transited sign Aquarius. So, the conjunction of Mars and Neptune was only for a brief period. During this period (Just 2 days before the transit of Mars in Capricorn), on January 27, 2009 – R. Venkataraman, 98, the 8th President of India expired.
On March 8, 2009, Mars entered sign Aquarius and got conjunct with Neptune, Uranus, Sun, and Mercury. All these planets were together till March 14, 2009.
Then, Sun transited to sign Aquarius on March 14, 2009.
From March 14, 2009 till March 22, 2009, Mars, Neptune, Uranus and Mercury stayed together in the sign Aquarius.
On March 22, 2009, Mercury entered sign Pisces.
On April 7, 2009, Uranus transited sign Pisces.
So, finally Mars and Neptune only stayed together from April 7, 2009 till April 15, 2009. So, the conjunction of Mars and Neptune was only for a brief period of 7/8 days. No deaths of any Political leaders occurred.
Mars entered sign Aquarius on February 15, 2011 and got conjunct with Sun and Neptune. So, Mars, Neptune and Sun were together during this period.
On February 18, 2011 Mercury transited sign Aquarius and joined along with Mars, Sun and Neptune. So, from February 18, 2011, Mars, Sun, Neptune and Mercury were together.
Mercury exited sign Aquarius March 6, 2011. So, from March 6, 2011, Mars, Sun, and Neptune were together.
Further, Sun exited to sign Pisces on March 15, 2011. From March 15, 2011 to March 22, 2011 only Mars and Neptune were together. Since, the period was very brief for 8 days, no Political leaders expired.
On March 22, 2011 Venus entered Aquarius. So, from March 22, 2011 to
So, from March 15, 2011 to March 25, 2011, only Mars and Neptune were together.
Mars exited to Pisces on March 25, 2011.
Mars entered sign Aquarius on January 25, 2013 and got conjunct along with Neptune. No other planet(s) were together.
On February 2, 2013, Mercury entered Aquarius and joined along with Mars and Neptune. So, three planets namely Mars, Neptune and Mercury were together from February 2, 2013.
On February 12, 2013, Sun entered Aquarius, thereby, Mars, Neptune, Mercury and Sun stayed together.
On February 21, 2013, Venus entered Aquarius, thereby Mars, Neptune, Mercury, Sun and Venus were all together.
On March 4, 2013, Mars exited sign Aquarius and transited to Pisces.
If you see the above periods, Mars and Neptune stayed together for a brief period for just 8/9 days from January 25, 2013 to February 2, 2013. So, no death of any Politicians occurred.
Mars entered sign Aquarius on January 5, 2015 and joined the lone Neptune in Aquarius.
On January 23, 2015, Venus entered Aquarius and thereby joining with Mars and Neptune.
On February 12, 2015, Mars exited Aquarius and entered Pisces.
If you see the above dates, Mars and Neptune were together from Janaury 5, 2015 to January 23, 2015 for a period of 18 days. During this period on January 15, 2015 – Rameshwar Thakur, 88, politician, Governor of Odisha (2004–2006), Andhra Pradesh (2006–2007) and Karnataka (2007–2009).
Mars entered sign Aquarius on December 11, 2016 and joined Neptune and Ketu.
On December 29, 2016, Venus entered Aquarius and thereby Mars, Neptune, Ketu and Venus were together.
On January 20, 2017, Mars exited Aquarius and transited to Pisces.
During this period Mars and Neptune were not together. So, no death occurred of any Political leaders.
Mars entered sign Aquarius on November 6, 2018 and joined the lone Neptune in Aquarius.
Mars exited sign Aquarius and entered Pisces on December 22, 2018.
So, during the period November 6, 2018 to December 22, 2018, Mars and Neptune were together. During this period on November 12, 2018, Ananth Kumar, 59, politician and minister died.
Mars entered sign Aquarius on May 4, 2020 and joined the lone Neptune. Both will be together till June 18, 2020. During this period, we can expect some death/assassination of Political leaders. Lets see whether history repeats itself. If this happens, then Astrology can be safely regarded as SCEINCE !!!
B.Com., MFM Finance (NMIMS)
2 Year Jyotirvid and 3 Year Jyotirvisharad
(From Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan, Mumbai)
Professor of Astrology at Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Mumbai
Date: May 6, 2020
Time: 00.45 AM, Mumbai, India
(Copyright – No portion of this article can be reproduced by anyone without the written permission of the Author)