- The effect of Sun in Virgo will be seen from September 16, 2020 to October 17, 2020. The effects will be as follows.
- The Government will resort to additional borrowings through additional taxation, through external borrowings, stock exchanges will see volatility with new highs and lows. Some additional allocation/new procurements for army/military is possible. Some new stimulus package can be announced by the Govt.
- The Government’s efforts to resolve with China and its bordering countries will not yield any results and thereby the relation will worsen further. This can trigger a fight between India and China. Will not be surprised if Pakistan also joins China in its fight against India.
- India’s foreign allies will come in support in case of any nasty behaviour from China/Pakistan.
- There can be some restrictions on the media by Courts/Governments or some media houses may be targeted by some Governments.
- Few major accidents in the communications sector.
- The financial indices of the country will not improve and will see a further decline.
Sun enters the sign Virgo on September 16, 2020 (at 19.07.36 IST, for Delhi) and will stay there for a month till October 17, 2020. We will see what are the effects on India for this period. When, Sun ingress chart is analysed, we simultaneously, cross verify the ingress chart with the India Independence chart of August 15, 1947 at 12 midnight for Delhi. I have given both the charts below.
India Independence chart.
Ingress chart of Sun in Virgo.
The sign rising in the Ingress chart is Pisces, which is the 11th house of the India chart (the Asc rising in India chart is Taurus). The 11th house signifies the Parliament, Legislative assembly, source of revenue, monetary gains, allies of nation, financial indices, etc. The sign Pisces is aspected by Saturn which is retrograde, Sun and Mercury from the sign Virgo, its trine to Venus in Cancer, and quincunx to Moon in Leo. These will have the effect of Government borrowing through additional taxation (trine of Venus-lord of 8th house), Stock exchanges will see volatility (Moon lord of 5th in quincunx to Asc), additional purchases/allocation of resources for army/navy and through external borrowings from the allies (Sun and Mercury in the 7th house). Some new stimulus package can be announced by the Govt.
The Asc rising is Pisces as said earlier and the ingress of Sun (lord of 6th house signifying war) is in the 7th house. The 7th house signifies, international relations, pacts, policies, disputes, wars, etc. The Sun is in exact square to Rahu/Ketu and quincunx to retrograde Mars from the 2nd house. Sun is also trine to retrograde Saturn in the 11th house. Since, the relationship with China is currently in a nasty situation, we will see it getting even worse and we can witness full-fledged war or localised war with China. India’s allies (Sun’s trinal aspect to Saturn) will come in support of India in case of nasty behaviour from China/Pakistan.
The Asc lord Jupiter is in its own sign Sagittarius with a square aspect from Mercury in the 7th house. The Government (Jupiter in the 10th house) will make all efforts with the China to come to an amicable solution with China (Mercury in the 7th house), but the efforts will not give any result (due to square aspect from Mercury to Jupiter from the sign Virgo, the 7th house).
The lord of 3rd house (which signifies neighbouring countries, borders, all forms of communications, media, press, etc) Venus is in the 5th house in Mrityu Bhaga and aspected by retrograde Mars and retrograde Saturn. The 3rd house is also under papakartari yoga caused by Rahu and Mars. Retrograde Uranus is also square to Venus. Venus is also close to gulika. Here again as mentioned earlier the relationship with China and other bordering countries will take ugly turn. The Government will allocate additional resources/purchases (aspect of Mars from the 2nd house of finances and Saturn from the 11th house of finances) for army/navy to combat with China. There can be some restrictions on the media houses or a few media houses will be on target by the Courts/Governments. There will be accidents in the communications sector.
The 2nd house (signifying the wealth of the nation, financial indices, banks, economic conditions, etc) has retrograde Mars. Though Mars is in its own house, it is having square aspect from retrograde Saturn from the 11th house, signifying pressure on finances. Also, the financial/economic indicators will not see any improvement.
B.Com., MFM Finance (NMIMS)
2 Year Jyotirvid and 3 Year Jyotirvisharad
(From Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan, Mumbai)
Professor of Astrology at Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Mumbai
Date: September 7, 2020
Time: 8.00 PM, Mumbai, India(Copyright – No portion of this article can be reproduced without the written permission of the Author)