We have been hearing on cyclone called “Nilofer” is going to hit Gujarat very shortly. Astrology is a very old science which has got its connections with every aspect of human as well as non-human lives. It also has its effect on the weather conditions.
Now let us see how cyclone in Gujarat or for that matter any states in India are experiencing such natural calamities. I have given below the chart of Sun’s entry into Libra. This is known as “Libra ingress” and it has its effect till the next entry of Sun into Scorpio. Sun entered Libra on October 17, 2014 and will remain in Libra till November 16, 2014.
In astrology especially for predicting weather conditions, we need to study the following charts;
- Council of ministers of the year (not referred in this article. Will have it mentioned in some article later)
- Ardra Pravesh horoscope. This is the chart on the day when Sun enters the constellation “Ardra” which is normally in June every year. (This is not covered in this article)
- Sapta Nadi chakra. This is mentioned in detail below
- Ingress charts of each month for predicting the weather for that period. In this case we will study weather conditions during the period October 17, 2014 to November 16, 2014.
As per Sapta nadi chakra, the planet’s placement in each nakshatra is taken into account and classified into;
- Prachand (Ownership is Saturn, it is Fierce nature) – The nakshatras are Kritthika, Vishaka, Anuradha and Bharani
- Pawan (Ownership is Sun, it is Windy nature) – The nakshatras are Rohini, Swati, Jyeshta and Ashwini.
- Dahan (Ownership is Mars, it is Hot nature) – The nakshatras are Mrigashira, Chitra, Moola and Revati)
- Soumya (Ownership is Jupiter, it stands for frequent weather changes) – The nakshatras are Ardra, Hasta, Poorvashada and Uttara Bhadrapada.
- Neera (Ownership is Venus, it stands for Good rain) – The nakshatras are Punarvasu, Uttara Phalguni, Uttarashada and Poorvabhadrapada.
- Jala (Ownership is Mercury, it stands for Better rain) – The nakshatras are Pushya, Poorvaphalguni, Abhijit and Shatbisha.
- Amrit (Ownership is Moon, it stands for Best rain) – The nakshatras are Ashlesha, Magha, Shravan and Dhanista.
From the above ingress chart we will classify each planet’s placement into different nakshatras as follows;
Lagna is in Ashwini = Which stands for “Windy” climate
Sun is in Chitra = Which stands for “Hot” climate
Moon is in Ashlesha = Which stands for “Best rain”
Mars is in Jyeshta = Which stands for “Windy” climate
Mercury is in Chitra = Which stands for “Hot” climate
Jupiter is in Ashlesha = Which stands for “Best rain”
Venus is in Chitra = Which stands for “Hot” climate
Saturn is in Vishaka = Which stands for “Fierce” climate
Rahu is in Chitra = Which stands for “Hot” climate
Ketu is in Revati = Which stands for “Hot” climate
From the above we can see that 2 planets are “Windy” section, 5 planets are in “Hot” section, 2 planets are in “Best rain” section and 1 planet is in “Fierce” section.
Windy = 2
Hot = 5
Best Rain = 2
Fierce = 1
Now let us see, the nature of sign in which the planets are placed in the above chart.
Lagna = in Aries a Fiery sign
Sun = in Libra a Airy sign
Moon = in Cancer a Watery sign
Mars = in Scorpio a Watery sign
Mercury = in Virgo a Earthy sign
Jupiter = in Cancer a Watery sign
Venus = in Virgo a Earthy sign
Saturn = in Libra a Airy sign
Rahu = in Virgo a Earthy sign
Ketu = in Pisces a Watery sign
Fiery = 1
Airy = 2
Watery = 4
Earthy = 3
From the above bifurcations based on nature of sign we can conclude that, majority of the planets fall in Airy and Watery sign which can result to cyclone type climate with heavy rains combined with winds.
In the sapta nadi chakra majority fall equally between Hot section and the others like Best rain, windy and fierce. This is the reason that this year we have been facing severe hot climate we never faced before.
October 27, 2014
Mumbai, 11.00 am