Based on the analysis below, we can conclude as follows;
– Rains will be evenly spread in July to September, 2018. This can be seen from the table provided where it is marked in “GREEN”.
– Rains will start receding from 2nd week of October, 2018
– From July 17, 2018 for one month rains will be very heavy with gusty winds and storm
– Overall this year’s rainfall will be above average and even the Meteorological department will fail in their predictions.
I have been writing my article on Rainfall every year before the onset of monsoon. Similarly, I have analysed the rainfall prediction for 2018 too. For layman, it is suggested that they read the conclusions given at the end of the article.
Vilambha year….There will be fights and arguments amongst the leaders. People will be victims of wrong doings of leaders. However, people will be generally happy. This is just general conditions and a lot depends on the planetary positions, which are discussed later.
King of the year…..The day rising at the time of the new year chart become the King of the year. The day is Saturday, ruled by Saturn. If it is Saturn, then there will be rain only one time. People will be distressed due to spread of epidemics. There will be fights amongst the leaders. There will be theft and people will be hungry and wandering for food.
Minister of the year….This is the lord of the day when Sun enters Aries sign. Here the lord of day is Saturday. Then leaders will be cruel and give trouble to people. There will be no rains in the clouds and people will be unhappy and devoid of wealth.
Lord of Clouds…..The day rising at the time of Ardra Pravesh becomes the lord of the year. The day rising is Friday ruled by Venus. The effect is rainfall will be plenty in clouds. People will be happy in general.
Tithi rising at the Ardra Pravesh…. It is Shukla Dashami at the time of Ardra Pravesh. It is said that various types of good work will be carried out.
Lord of the week…..In Ardra Pravesh, the lord of the day is Friday. The people will be in peace and healthy.
Nakshatra rising during the Ardra Pravesh…..The nakshatra is Chitra. Mot (Chana dal), Udad dal etc production will be good. There will be round happiness.
Yoga rising during the Ardra Pravesh…..The yoga is Parigha yoga. The Dharma and Artha will be destroyed. The kings will be the victims.
Time at the Ardra Pravesh….The time is in the near about afternoon. When it is afternoon, then there will be destruction of agriculture, prices of grains will be costly, etc.
The Lagna rising at the time of Ardra Pravesh……When Sun and Moon are in 5/9 to each other, or when Moon is in Kendra sthanas to Sun, and it is in watery sign and natural benefics aspects the lagna, then there will be good rains. In the Ardra Pravesh chart for 2018, Sun and Moon are in kendra to each other. The Asc is Leo abd aspected by Mars (with Ketu) and retrograde Saturn. Partly, Since Sun and Moon are in kendra the rainfall will be good, but for affliction to Lagna.
In the Aries Ingress chart (the chart is not given here) it is U.Bhadra. The Rohini falls in 26th section, which represents “Mountain”. This shows that rainfall will be very less or no rainfall and farms will be dry.
The conjunction of planets and its effect on rainfall….
– When Mercury and Venus are conjoined and it is aspected or conjunct natural malefic planets then there will be no or insufficient rains. When the same Mercury and Venus are aspected by Jupiter then rain will be in plenty.
– When Mercury, Jupiter and Venus are conjunct in one sign and not aspected by malefics, then there will be plenty of rain.
– When Venus, Saturn and Mars are conjunct and Jupiter is aspecting them, then there will be heavy rains.
– When Venus is conjunct with Moon or Mars is conjunct Moon, then too there will be plenty of rains.
– When natural benefics are ahead of natural malefics, then there will be plenty of rains.
– When Jupiter is conjunct Sun, then there will be good rainfall. This is till when Jupiter is not combust.
– When Venus turns retrograde and separates from Mercury, then for 5 to 7 days there will be heavy rains.
– When Sun is in Cancer and Jupiter aspects it then there will be plenty of rain.
– When a planet is rising or combust and Jupiter aspects it then there will be plenty of rains.
– When Venus and Saturn are conjunct then there will be less rains. When natural malefic planets gets out of retrogression then there will be good rains. When Jupiter is retrograde then too there will plenty of rain.
– When natural malefics turns high speed then there will be good rains.
– When natural benefics becomes retrograde then there will be good rains.
– When Jupiter is in Leo, Virgo and Libra and there are planets in 11th house from Jupiter, then there will be plenty of rains.
– When Mars is in 7th house from Venus; When Jupiter is in 7th house from Saturn, then too there will be rains.
The Sun’s association with following planets give following effects;
– Sun + Mercury = Rain with winds
– Sun + Venus = Heavy rains
– Sun + Mars = Warm weather
– Sun+ Jupiter = Dry weather resulting in drought
– Sun + Saturn = Scanty rain and cold weather
– Sun + Rahu = Stormy weather
Rainfall as per astrology is expected when the Sun enters the constellation “Ardra”. This happens normally during 21st/22nd/23rd June every year. Similarly, for the year 2018 the Sun enters Ardra constellation on 22nd June, 2018 at 11:11:55 taking the place for Delhi. The chart for the Sun’s entry into Ardra constellation is given below;
The positions as given above are for day on Ardra Pravesh chart. But apart from the above narrative on placement of planets we also need to look into day-wise placement of planets. But for simplicity sake we will analyse the based on Ardra Pravesh till June 30th, 2018 and thereafter analyse chart for a block of 15 days beginning from July 1st, 2018. The analysis will be done on the following lines.
1. Planets in various constellation as per “Sapta Nadi” chakra,
2. Planets placement in various signs such as Fiery, Earthy, Airy and Watery.
3. Conjunction of Sun with various other planets as given above
4. Sun and Moon in Male/Female/Neuter constellations (Explained below)
5. Sun and Moon in Sun/Moon’s constellation (Explained below)
Satpta Nadi Chakra…..
The above Saptanadis are divided into 3 categories, namely Yamya, Soumya and Sheetal. The 3 nadis, Prachand, Pawan and Dahan are classified into this Yamaya category. This category promises hot and windy atmosphere. It does not promise any rains. The Somya category (Soumya, Neera and Jala) promises rains and it is from here when planets get into these categories, the rains start catching up. The Sheetal category is the Amrit section, which promises heavy rains. So, we will look at chart beginning June 22nd and thereafter every 15 days and read how the spread of planets are in the saptanadi chakra. A detailed analysis will be done in the foregoing sections.
In addition to the above, transit of Sun and Moon in constellation also needs to be considered. Here the constellations are divided into three sexes namely;
i. Ardra to Swati – Female
ii. Ashwini to Mrigashira – Male
iii. Mula to Rewati – Male
iv. Vishaka, Anuradha & Jyeshta – Neutral
Rules for Sun and Moon in various constellations: (as per Brihat Samhita)
1. Transit of Sun and Moon in NEUTRAL constellation results in blowing of wind
2. Transit of Sun and Moon in FEMALE constellation results in sky covered by clouds
3. Transit of Sun and Moon in MALE constellation results in good rains
In addition to the above, the constellations are also divided into two groups between Sun and Moon.
1. Sun’s Constellations are;
Rohini, Mrigashira, P.Phalguni, U.Phalguni, Hasta, Chitra, Swati, Vishaka, Anuradha, Jyeshta, Mula, Satbisha, P. Bhadra
2. Moon’s constellations are;
Ashwini, Bharani, Krittika, Ardra, P. Vasu, Pushya, Ashlesa, Magha, P. Ashada, U.Ashada, Sravana, Dhanishta, U. Bhadra, Rewati
1. Moon In Moon’s constellation Wind blows
2. Moon In Sun’s constellation Rains
3. Sun In Sun’s constellation No rain
4. Sun & Moon In Moon’s constellation Short rains
5. Sun & Moon, if one in male and other female Rains
6. Sun & Moon, if one in female and other in neutral Scattered Rains
7. Sun & Moon, if both in female or male Shadow of clouds
8. Sun & Moon, if both in neutral No rain
Analysis from June 22, 2018 to October 1, 2018
SAPTA NADI CHAKRA
Position planets in Ardra Pravesh chart are as follows:
ELEMENTS, MALE-FEMALE AND SUN-MOON ANALYSIS
The above table gives the overview of the planetary transits for the full year. Following dates for 2 to 3 days before or after there will be heavy rains.
1. June 8 and 25, 2018
2. July 4 and 16, 2018
3. August 1 and 17, 2018
4. September 2 and 17, 2018
5. October 6, 2018
In addition to the above, there will be heavy rains when a planet changes from direct to retrograde and changes sign.
1. June 26, 2018 when Mars will be retrograde
2. July 11, 2018 when Jupiter will be direct from retrograde
3. July 26, 2018 when Mercury will be retrograde and it will be in Cancer a watery sign
4. August 19, 2018 when Mercury will be direct in Cancer
5. August 28, 2018 when Mars will be direct
6. September 7, 2018 when Saturn will be direct
7. October 6, 2018 when Venus will be retrograde.
8. From July 17, 2018 for one month rains will be very heavy with gusty winds and storm
9. Rains will pick up from July 5, 2018. This is because from this date Jupiter (in Libra) will have planets in 11th house.
B.Com., MFM Finance (NMIMS)
2 Year Jyotirvid and 3 Year Jyotirvisharad
(From Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan, Mumbai)
Faculty of Astrology at Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Mumbai.
Date: June 5, 2018
Time: 9.30 PM, Mumbai